3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

[WIP|SCR] GTA-New York

commando

lmfao, you better plan to chop up that road system - there's a reason why gta uses small chunks for the rosds instead of giant pieces. the beemer doesnt look too bad though, for your first car.

cerb - dont bother, we've mentioned that to him before. i guess when you got your mind made up, you got your mind made up, and nothing can stop you from trying. of course part of the learning process is knowing when youve gotten in over your head too...

Well i know that vice just can use a col with 2000 faces i know all that am making the roads and then i will detach in zones with less than 2000 faces.

Thanx for the BMW reference.

I was thinking if you guys whant some kind of sewer a litle thing a big sewer and some kind of rimbow six training facility that will be the E.O.D training facilitys.

Am trying to get some ideas for the training facility for the E.O.D squad cuz the sewer is very easy to do and i think that the missions will not going to appen in the sewer but we can make to store some hiding packs.

I whant to see you ideas and advices.ok

ya commando just worry about getting NYC landmarks such as empire State Building, Freedom Tower, and the others modelled first before worrying about other things.....

~BrIaN~

i like he guns very much..the glock is especially nice..also the desert eagle looks like it is coming along very nicely

~BrIaN~

Well i will finish the desert eagle soon.

Some pic.Comments please.

user posted image

user posted image

here's a comment; FOCUS on ONE part of your mod! Remember, real teams have people assigned to do specific tasks, and guns arent important. getting your city to work ingame is.

the guns look OK, nothing really special.

Nicely done. Well done. tounge.gif

You should try and write something a little more constructive, just a suggestio I don't want an argument.

Anyway this mod looks like its coming along nicely and im starting to get belief it maybe going somewhere. How many buildings are there done so far? The cars look good too.

Good work. Nice gun too.

The Desert eagle is finished here some pic in zmodeler.

user posted image

user posted image

@ GT-1,We have some buildings but they are not final we are testing and finishing them.We have some pic of them on our forum if you wanna see.

@ ashdexx,Well ash am not the only one making the guns i just made the desert eagle it just take me 12,13hours not bad for a slow modeler like me.

Dont worry with the map is coming along nicely.

@ bomber007,Thanx alot but try to be a litle more constructive you can share your ideas.

As you can see ash the map is coming along nicely dont worry colgate.gifcolgate.gif

user posted image

user posted image

The Ithaca its finished some pic here.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by commando

Looks good, but there is just one thing that looks a bit well umm boring..... the roads are just all straight, what about the other roads or is that it. Guns look nice though.......It will be good to see how this mod comes out I will continue to follow it. biggrin.gif

As can see in the map Manhattan have some curves but its all made by big sraight roads but it will be fun drivin at max speed trough those junctions and cross roads.

You have some curves but not to many of them and one more thing Manhattan its just flat.

user posted image

well i know the pic have the same size of a truck. biggrin.gif

As can see in the map Manhattan have some curves but its all made by big sraight roads but it will be fun drivin at max speed trough those junctions and cross roads.

You have some curves but not to many of them and one more thing Manhattan its just flat.

DELETED HUGE PIC, lol.

well i know the pic have the same size of a truck. biggrin.gif

Well there is one reason why I am intrested in this project that is because I used to live in New York biggrin.gif , although I always give some big mods a chance and follow them. I used to live in the mean streets of Brooklyn, it was a good life watching everyone because you know anyone could turn on you at any moment. confused.gif It was fun living on the edge, well imo lots would hate it. Anyway I guess when you are walking around it does'nt seem that straight. biggrin.gif It was slightly dangerous to go so far on foot, there are some strange gangs around there where I used to love anyway. I could use real life stories for some missions, hehe. biggrin.gifsneaky2.gif

I had a quick look at the buildings and they look okay I will have a better look another day.

One more wepon donne this time a weapon that is a la gang the Ingram11

Some pic here.

SOON USAS-12 shotgun

user posted image

user posted image

@ GT-1,well more updates of the map soon thanx for your support.

Can you share your true stories with us?

I never posted so much pic of progress in 3 days i think this is going at full speed.

rah.gif THE 50TH POST OF THE TOPIC rah.gif

Edited by commando

@ GT-1,well more updates of the map soon thanx for your support.

I will always support a mod if I think that it is going in the right direction, but I really think that you should stop modeling the guns at the moment and concentrate on getting some more buildings finished and in-game. People will become more intrested guns are the last thing you need to put in the mod. Make the roads, map the building and model the city, this should be your first project. biggrin.gif

Can you share your true stories with us?

On a serious point I don't think that I should say here, people will probably flame me, or think of me in a different way. If you really want to know PM me, or I will PM you in a few days. Okay.

Get to work on them damn buildings. tounge2.gif

The Desert eagle is finished here some pic in zmodeler.

user posted image

user posted image

@ GT-1,We have some buildings but they are not final we are testing and finishing them.We have some pic of them on our forum if you wanna see.

@ ashdexx,Well ash am not the only one making the guns i just made the desert eagle it just take me 12,13hours not bad for a slow modeler like me.

Dont worry with the map is coming along nicely.

@ bomber007,Thanx alot but try to be a litle more constructive you can share your ideas.

As you can see ash the map is coming along nicely dont worry colgate.gifcolgate.gif

The Ithaca its finished some pic here.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

ok i love the weapons commado they look real good BUT this is a maps showroom, i dont want to be nasty or hurt you but please stop posting pictures of weapons in this forum as its for maps only - dont take this offensivly they look very good but im just sayin before a mod comes along and flames u all devil.gif

on the other hand, keep up the good work that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

Well mon i think this topic can have pic about weapons because this is a TC so i wont go and creat topics for the skins and weapons to so chill out.

EDIT:Am gonna be out for some days my father going to be operated

but the work continues.

Edited by commando
Well mon i think this topic can have pic about weapons because this is a TC so i wont go and creat topics for the skins and weapons to so chill out.

EDIT:Am gonna be out for some days my father going to be operated

but the work continues.

@ commando, I take it you got my PM, you will probably see why I did'nt want to post here. I agree its a total conversion so all types of things should be allowed.

Looking good I just checked the buildings again they look okay at the moment, and will look better when finished.

Hope your father is ok too, mate. smile.gif

I am from New York so maybe I can help. Are you really going to create all of lower manhattan? Look at this and press the button to make it full size.

This is the lower half of the area you show on those maps. Are you really going to two times the size of this image? That is the equivalent of Liberty City times 10 at least. The streets alone would take a year and placing all those buildings would also take a really long time. Maybe you should focus on a smaller area. Didn't know if you knew how big that area really is. Also, the chinese person- no one in Chinatown dresses like that. In a lot of New York including Chinatown people dress in darker colors (a lot of jeans) and other stuff. Also lose the sunglasses. I have never seen an off the boat Chinese guy wear those.

Edited by JIMMY12345678910

On the map i have the map is 4x5 kilometers.I think that this fit the VC engine

if not i will have to scale it down or make a more smaller area.

Add me to your msn contacts so we can talk.

I hope you were not offende by the Pm I sent you commando biggrin.gif but thats life. If you want any help with missions I mean the story lines I could try and help, damn have I had some bad experiences.

Anyway any news on the mod, although I lived in NY I dont think you would want my help im sure JIMMY12345678910, will do a good job thogh.

• 2 weeks later...

Well am back to home so i have some small updates for now some pic of the UMP 45,BMW320 and roads

Hopefully i will post more pic of progress and post some more news.

We need car modders for the team please contact us if you whant to join ok.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image