The thread that started it all

Demarest

Dr. Werner P Lipschitz

I have a bug where as soon as the first cutscene is done playing, all you see is the burning car. I cant move, or pause, and the dialogue wont play. If anyone knows how to fix this, I would love to know.

Edited by Dr. Werner P Lipschitz

Craig Kostelecky

They were likely disabled. We may be able to add some back with the next version. The question is which cheats do we use? GTA3's, VC's, a combination of the two?

A combination of the two would be nice. So both veteran III players and VC players can use the cheats they remember.

AtteraTotusSanctus

Is because Vice City cheats don´t work when I use this file, only III cheats work but has no effect.

I don´t now how to edit .ASI files, so I can´t fix this problem.

AtteraTotusSanctus

What could this be?:

Exception at address: 0x0040C314

EXE Version: gta-vc.exe 1.0 US

Registers -----------------------------------------------------

EAX: 0x00729A4C EBX: 0x0434DE01 ECX: 0x00000000 EDX: 0x002748E0

ESI: 0x00957C40 EDI: 0x00009E70 EBP: 0x000007EC ESP: 0x0013FCCC

EFLAGS: 10000001001000110

Edited by AtteraTotusSanctus

• 2 weeks later...

You didn't describe your problem any better. Hard to help if I don't know what's going on/

ok i have a idea you give me a save game after mission "Uzi Rider"

Craig Kostelecky

I don't have one. I rarely play with the storyline mode on.

TNiZsTO.jpg

Gotta love those glowing effects under those weapons :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Craig Kostelecky

It's the latest release, but likely not the final. Currently nothing is being done with this mod, but there is the hope that Silent and I can come together (maybe with a few other people too) to give it at least one more release. If anybody can find ModelingMan, that would help us out a bunch!

• 1 month later...

Just out of curiosity, would you be willing to add more interiors to the map? Similar to Marcos Bistro?

Craig Kostelecky

If someone makes them and they are up to Rockstar's standards I could include them. Provided it doesn't slow the game down in any way.

undergroundvicious

Does this mod needs a specific crack or executable? I'm failing at running the mod, it gives me a message error.

Exception at address: 0x058D1F9C
EXE Version: gta-vc.exe 1.0 US
Registers -----------------------------------------------------
EAX: 0x00C4FF5C EBX: 0x0068E59C ECX: 0x00C4FF5C EDX: 0x03AB53FC
ESI: 0x653CE9A0 EDI: 0x00C45788 EBP: 0x653CE9A0 ESP: 0x0018FDF8
EFLAGS: 10000001000010010

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem with that mod. I installed everything as it should be and started it. At first it had a problem that the Audio Hardware didn't seem to work. The second problem is (the biggest), the fact that when I start up a New Game, the game automatically closes down. What the hell?

"Let death take my enemies by surprise; let them go down alive to the grave, for evil finds lodging among them."

I have a problem with that mod. I installed everything as it should be and started it. At first it had a problem that the Audio Hardware didn't seem to work. The second problem is (the biggest), the fact that when I start up a New Game, the game automatically closes down. What the hell?

You might want to post the debug log.

• 2 weeks later...

Debug log? What file is that?

"Let death take my enemies by surprise; let them go down alive to the grave, for evil finds lodging among them."

Good, thanks Zmudziak, now it works. But the audio is messed up a lot. What to do?
nevermind fixed it. Thanks :)

Edited by Jeansowaty

• 2 weeks later...
Urban Legend

Those not-so-loufty goals are why the team made it this far in my opinion. Being honest and real about the work. This has to be one of the greatest mods ever. I have played it for nearly 8 years now. Can't tell ya how great the pcj in Liberty is for me. Cheers for the LC team all past, present,and of course future!

Thank you

user posted image

How to install it, because I crash my VC my installation this mod... :( (please)

@edit

Okay, I finally install them and working. I got a question. Maybe is next beta Tommy (Claude) can swim. This is MOD (needs CLEO): http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=25159

I don't think they'll include it. AFAIK, they're just including GTA III features with what VC has to offer by default.

Hey "makers" mods from GTAVC are going with this game? CLEO library please:)

Cleo library hasn't been included with this mod. You'll have to install it manually.

Craig Kostelecky

There's some tricky stuff to do to get CLEO working properly with LC. My intention is to have the next version (whenever that may happen) have an auto installer and come with CLEO already setup. A few stars have to align before that happens though.

Hey! Seeing as you're here, may I ask if MVL works with any beta of GTA LC?

Craig Kostelecky

It works, but the game crashes more frequently than VC does.

It works, but the game crashes more frequently than VC does.

Oh, okay. Wooow, this is awesome then :D