The thread that started it all

Demarest

Hello,

Well, as I enjoyed this mod, I try to tempt all mission, but at that time I saw that had a bug.

9/9 Achieved..

Mission : EXPRESS 2 GO!

Help me please..

user posted image

Hello,

Well, as I enjoyed this mod, I try to tempt all mission, but at that time I saw that had a bug.

9/9 Achieved..

Mission : EXPRESS 2 GO!

Help me please..

Version info : 3.3 Released!

user posted image

Craig Kostelecky

Did it by chance say 9 of 12 stands destroyed? We have some extra stuff that Rockstar had originally coded but removed from the final version. There's one extra stand per island in this version. It can easily be changed to play just like GTA3 though.

Craig Kostelecky

You don't need to post the same thing twice. I saw the first one. Also, if your images are over 1000 pixels wide, then link to the image so it doesn't stretch the whole page out. Or at least put the two images on separate lines.

I'm sorry confused.gif

I forgot to say that the game is finally over, as I am French I change the language of the game to put it into English and it was (12 control points). thank you

problem solved

I noticed the change in language so there were 12 stands, I see that it was a model of precision with longer missions, I am proud of modding! biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I am having a problem in my GTA:LC v3.1Beta. Allmost every thing is see-through. Can the v3.3Beta fix this?

My Computer Spec:

Intel E5200 @ 2.50 GHz (No Over Clocking)

Intel Integreted G41 Express Gfx 782 MB

Kingstar DDR3 2 GB * 1

VIA Audio (Can't remember Model)

LC is installed in <E:/Programms/GTA/LC/>

No-CD VC as my country is Bangladesh. And original soft & game is not likely to be available here.

I am having a problem in my GTA:LC v3.1Beta. Allmost every thing is see-through. Also all character models are extremely badly. Can the v3.3Beta fix this?

My Computer Spec:

Kingstar DDR3 2 GB * 1

No-CD VC as my country is Bangladesh. And original soft & game is not likely to be available here.

Edited by Dipto

Lurk Morrison
I am having a problem in my GTA:LC v3.1Beta. Allmost every thing is see-through. Can the v3.3Beta fix this?

My Computer Spec:

Kingstar DDR3 2 GB * 1

Try this: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtop...entry1060290985

Quick question. What with the player/ped models in this release? Their arms seem like they are floating. And if you walk backwards, their arms go inside of their body.

Craig Kostelecky

Some of the peds are bugged. IF someone out there knows how to fix them and is willing to, I'd gladly accept their work.

Some of the peds are bugged. IF someone out there knows how to fix them and is willing to, I'd gladly accept their work.

they would definitely have to be hand-rigged from scratch, because whatever format the converter left them in can't be opened and trying to use tools to change it only breaks them. in any case, I'd like to get my hands on what was used to convert them.

Craig Kostelecky

Good luck with that one. That was another of ModelingMan's tools and he's been missing for a couple of years now. There's a few other files that I'd like to have a little more insight to.

That being said, if there are anyy other peds that anyone would like to convert from scratch, I'll use whichever one is better.

user posted image

Er... what happened here?

Craig Kostelecky

Looks like a weird glitch. Can you replicate it?

Looks like a weird glitch. Can you replicate it?

Yup. Every single DeLorean or General Lee spawns like this.

Edited by theNGclan

Sure you haven't been messing with launcher and its handling.cfg names alterations? That's definitely a handling corruption.

Sure you haven't been messing with launcher and its handling.cfg names alterations? That's definitely a handling corruption.

I haven't messed with the handling or the launcher, but I'll check.

EDIT: Yup, the files are normal.

Craig Kostelecky

Does the Freeway drive normally? And do you get a crash when you approach the docks by Asuka's place?

The freeway drives normally and there is no crash near the docks.

• 2 weeks later...
Craig Kostelecky

Sorry I didn't reply days ago. Something must have been modified to mess that up. Sounds like an error with the handling of cars that do not have standard VC names.

Funny part is, I've reinstalled LC few times and this still happens. Are you sure the files you uploaded were up to date?

Craig Kostelecky

I would think that other people would have complained about this if the issue was in the base files.

I would like to do a minor update to the mod in the near future that basically adds the radio stations to the download and comes with an installer. That mostly depends on Silent's availability. He's in high demand around here smile.gif

May I know why the Delorean and the General Lee was added in the first place? And can anyone tell me the controls? I think years ago when I doenloaded this mod it can turn into a helicopter but not in this release.

Craig Kostelecky

They were added unofficially about 6 or so years ago because I love those two cars, and I wrote some minor scripts to add the horn and a basic flying/driving swap. Then I saw the BTTF Hill Valley mod and DeLorean88US allowed me to use his extremely well developed code for our mod. Also, the DeLorean is awesome for testing out collisions of the tall buildings. Plus it's just plain fun. smile.gif

The cars exist in the mod as a 100% reward, and are available from the beginning in debug mode. If the end user doesn't like the cars, they can modify it themselves to get rid of them. There's also a few unused car slots that can be utilized to add cars without removing others. MVL works with LC too (it's a bit buggy, but I'm hoping maxo can figure out why it crashes more on LC than it does on VC)

And in the latest release it most definitely flies! It even travels in time. If you complete the regular game to 100%, you'll see a help window the first time you enter the DeLorean it tells you how to do each thing. Depending on which version you have (I'm not sure if I released it after Silent finished his GInput mod) but moving the right analog stick sideways will toggle it between driving and flying (or 4/6 on the number pad I think). Pressing R3 or the submission button activates the time circuits. Then simply go to 88 mph and you'll see some serious sh*t.

STEALTH3000GT

Hi all guys. I tried install this mod. But this mistake disturbs.

Exception at address: 0x0048AD71

EXE Version: gta-vc.exe 1.0 US

Registers -----------------------------------------------------

EAX: 0x0000050E EBX: 0x00000000 ECX: 0x00000000 EDX: 0x00000924

ESI: 0x0012FB10 EDI: 0x007120D8 EBP: 0x0012FB18 ESP: 0x0012FAEC

EFLAGS: 10000001001000110

I dont know what does it mean.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so I downloaded 3.3 and 3.3 update.

Copied & overwrote the entire 3.3 folder into a fresh VC directory then copied & overwrote the entire 3.3 update on top of that.

Disabled UAC and changed the compatabily mode to windows XP and checked run in administrator for both lc.exe and vc.exe.

When running lc.exe I get the error that it stopped working.

When running vc.exe it gets to the main menu and when I go to start a new game, half way through loading I get this unhandled exception:

Help appreciated.

qOzZQxI.png

Edited by The_Sorrow

Craig Kostelecky

You must run the gta-lc.exe file. That modifies several very important parts of the executable that are required to run LC.

Did you copy the GTA3 audio files over? That's the most common omission with 3.3. The next version will include all audio.

Also, you do not need to run in XP mode or anything like that. But it helps if you do not install the game in the Program Files folder. It works better in just C:\Rockstar Games\GTA...

• 2 weeks later...

- the Delorean could use an unflip key.

- What is the sign for the Borgnine Taxis building listed as in models >
gta3.img?