3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Kevin_79

Universal Wrestling Topic

JoeyLeone25
Joey, On Sunday morning at 11:00am there is "Heat" which features random RAW events mixed in with "not so good" wrestlers in wrestling matches. :-)

Oh yea I just noticed that(saw Kane go wild!) ahh knowing me I probably forgot about it as I went off wrestling for about 2years & Heat just sucks I mean Goldust vs Steven Richards nervous.gif what do they take us for!

Guglielminpietro
Joey, On Sunday morning at 11:00am there is "Heat" which features random RAW events mixed in with "not so good" wrestlers in wrestling matches. :-)

Oh yea I just noticed that(saw Kane go wild!) ahh knowing me I probably forgot about it as I went off wrestling for about 2years & Heat just sucks I mean Goldust vs Steven Richards nervous.gif what do they take us for!

Argh - i didn't see that but i sure hope Goldberg battered him.

And what the f*** is Torrie doing with Billy Gunn? I thought Billy was gay? With Chuck Palumbo? Tsk.

confused.gif

The Don Son

I could watch Lesnar and Angle for a while but I'm mostly tired of The Big Show. He has done good recently but they need to find him someone else to feud. I'm tired of Lesnar & Show matches.

Alot of people say HHH can't lose because of him and Stephanie being together. Thats why he got his way so much. I like HHH but it's time for somone else to have the belt. He has went through the Raw roster except for the piece of sh*t Goldberg. I hate Goldberg. He can't wrestle and sucks at acting.I just hope he doesn't win the belt, and the WWE fires him. Lol Goldberg on DBZ.

I could careless if Hogan left. I hated his washed up a$$ more than anyone. He used the same ole stupid act for 20 years. He only left because he wasn't getting his way and he's only in it for the damn money anyway.The only time I liked him when he was NWO back in 96 with WCW.

Kevin_79

Ya goldberg playing nappa? When i read that news on a site i was like...holy s***. They look alike but Goldberg's voice wont sound right with that guy. The site said that Nappa was the strongerst character in the series, he is like one of the s***tiest.lol.

I want goldberg to win the title, I HATE hhh, big time. He is such a boring wrestler and has won his past like 15 title matches with a sledgehammer. I hate him, I would definitely chear goldberg on.

Also i could watch Vengeance for free at my dads, he has the Pyro card so he gets free pay-per view....i love going to his house!

Also, check this out. I found it pretty interesting.

Former Wrestler Maxx Payne Sues Rockstar Games

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 27, 2003

Retired World Championship Wrestling professional wrestler Maxx Payne filed a $10 million lawsuit against a group of video software developers for allegedly stealing his persona to create the game "Max Payne."

The lawsuit was filed last week in U.S. District Court against Rockstar Games Inc., 3D Realms Entertainment, Gathering of Developers and Remedy Entertainment Ltd.

"I left wrestling to come home to Utah and be with my family and I find myself in the biggest battle of my life - to save my identity," said the ex-fighter, whose real name is Darryl Peterson. "They stole something from me that I'm not going to give up."

Edited by kevin_79

menace2sobriety
I could watch Lesnar and Angle for a while but I'm mostly tired of The Big Show. He has done good recently but they need to find him someone else to feud. I'm tired of Lesnar & Show matches.

Alot of people say HHH can't lose because of him and Stephanie being together. Thats why he got his way so much. I like HHH but it's time for somone else to have the belt. He has went through the Raw roster except for the piece of sh*t Goldberg. I hate Goldberg. He can't wrestle and sucks at acting.I just hope he doesn't win the belt, and the WWE fires him. Lol Goldberg on DBZ.

I could careless if Hogan left. I hated his washed up a$$ more than anyone. He used the same ole stupid act for 20 years. He only left because he wasn't getting his way and he's only in it for the damn money anyway.The only time I liked him when he was NWO back in 96 with WCW.

@donson.....yeah i agree mostly except for the hogan factor....he'd have to screw bret for me to EVER hate him....hes just done so much for the buisness....and im sorry but there is still nobody that can draw a crowd and have them in the palm of thier hand likehe can.....and him vs vince(iwas there)....was great....if any two people in the whole world that are that s***ty at wrestling, but can do that good of a job of entertaining...it was those two

for me i sorta have three mini "best of all time" categorys...one is sorta overall..character and wrester....and the other is the pure wrestling category....and the other is pure character

overall:Flair

-Hogan

-Hart

pure wreslting:Hart

-Benoit

-Flair

pure character:Hogan(easily)

-Flair

-The Rock/Jericho??(i never used to be as big of a fan of his untill i realized how fast and exact he was....and how, like hogan or jericho, can have the crowd in his hands in an instant

but of course were talking of all time top 3's..and it isnt set in stone....jerichos name will fill a bunch of those when hes almost done tounge2.gif

i really dont mind hhh.....he can be boring at times....but the fact is...he's a pretty good wreslter.....and he has a good amount of mic skill....and he is LOYAL....alot of wwe experience....he, like the undertaker and a few other sorta have a lil pull cuz of that but in all serious its nothing...vince could do anything he wanted....and belive me he knows about hhh's beef with the internet people....if he wanted he could strip him of the belt whenever he wanted tounge.gif

im off to watch the show actually....gets played at 5pm pacific here...almost 4....and dragon is on heat!!

Kevin_79

Eddie won the US Title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rhyno came in and gored Chris Benoit and Eddie hit the Frog Splash!

Jamie Noble pulled a roll up on Billy Gunn and gets a night with Torrie!

Bradshaw just took out Funaki to win the Bar room Brawl.

A-Train interfered in the Sable Stephanie Match and leveld Stephanie! Sable looked rather shocked but then covered Steph for the win.

Edited by kevin_79

The Don Son

sad.gif I didn't get to see vengenance but thanks for the info smile.gif

The match with Vince and Hogan a while back was great to me. I liked Vince in that match. happy.gif

I have always liked Flair but not Hart that much. He could wrestle good but I was just never into him that much.

I can't wait to see Jamies night with Toorie smile.gif

menace2sobriety
sad.gif I didn't get to see vengenance but thanks for the info smile.gif

The match with Vince and Hogan a while back was great to me. I liked Vince in that match. happy.gif

I have always liked Flair but not Hart that much. He could wrestle good but I was just never into him that much.

I can't wait to see Jamies night with Toorie smile.gif

Bret is teh god

anyway the ppv was pretty good....id say best matches were obviously us title match, 3 way match and tag title match......kinda a wierd finish to the title match but not wierd enough not to like...and im a bigger lesnar fan than i am angle....heel or face....but i still like angle and i know that as long as he wins it....he'll just be fueding with lesnar the next month..yay!!summerslam hopefully biggrin.gif ...everytime they fought tonight it was magic tounge.gif seriously

much better than bad blood...but you could obviously tell they were lacking some serious jericho segments....i hate seeing a ppv without jericho sad.gif

Phatgordo13

speakin of blood did you see Vince???

HOLY s***........

20 some stiches....that was ALOT of blood

Saggy

HOLY s***........

Did the one leged guy kick his ass? I saw some sort of commerical for that, I thought it was funny that they're putting a one leged guy in a wrestling match, kind of desperate for material if you ask me.

Phatgordo13

HOLY s***........

Did the one leged guy kick his ass? I saw some sort of commerical for that, I thought it was funny that they're putting a one leged guy in a wrestling match, kind of desperate for material if you ask me.

Vince beat him but he dropped kicked a chair in the side of vinces head and it folded open and vince had blood squirtin out the side of his head...it was f***in nasty...LOTS of blood.

Saggy

HOLY s***........

Vince beat him but he dropped kicked a chair in the side of vinces head and it folded open and vince had blood squirtin out the side of his head...it was f***in nasty...LOTS of blood.

Did it look real or some sort of prop? That would be cool if it was real. I mean, I know the story line is fake, but most of the time the blood is real. I think.

Purple9

HOLY s***........

Did it look real or some sort of prop? That would be cool if it was real. I mean, I know the story line is fake, but most of the time the blood is real. I think.

Yah, the blood is real. It's just they do it themselves with blades, don't they? They secretly score themselves in a few places (where the other wrestler just performed a big move on them, or hit a chair to the head) and it starts bleeding...correct me if I'm wrong... tounge.gif

Anyway, I missed Vengeance 'cause it was on PPV Sky Box Office... I can't be bothered to pay that money... so I'll lend it off a friend maybe...

I've gone off the boil a little as far as wrestling goes.. I used to be a big fan.. watched all the PPV's, Raw, Smackdown etc..but I rarely get a glimpse of it.. i think the last PPV I watched was Royal Rumble..

Joey.Leone
Anyway, I missed Vengeance 'cause it was on PPV Sky Box Office... I can't be bothered to pay that money... so I'll lend it off a friend maybe...

Yeah, thats kind of the reason i stopped watching wrestling for months, you have to pay for everything now, but i'm back into it now, but it doesnt mean im paying to watch PPV's.

Kevin_79

Hey just wondering, but what do you guys think is the best PPV. I think Royal Rumble is the best, cuz that 30 man match is always insane. Me and my friends always bet on who is gonna win, I wont last time with Brock Lesnar. Last year tho, I picked Undertaker and.....Test, lol. When I saw Taker being eliminated by Maven, I just lost 10 bucks. But I wont 60 this Royal Rumble!

JoeyLeone25
Hey just wondering, but what do you guys think is the best PPV.

I saw Vengeance I thought it was OK but not the best of PPV's

& it depends on what matches are on but I'd still say Royal Rumble like you Kev as I like seeing wrestlers do well & then get thrown out themselves smile.gif

menace2sobriety

HOLY s***........

its not desperate for material.....this kid has been wrestling in different companies for years.....he got the job cuz EVERY wrestling organization wants him.....he can do a helluva alot of one leg

and yeah vinces blood was disgusting....i think he either bladed a vein....or that chairshot got a corner of that chair right in vinces head....cuz it just starting pouring, and I MEAN POURING outta his head....i think they ended the match quickly cuz of it cuz it ended quite quickly after

as for my fav ppvs.....not only coincidense that its comingup.....but Summerslam is always stacked....i almost like it better than mania tounge.gif ....lesnar vs rock last year was AWESOME.....and the crowd was awesome for it too....very lop-sided crowd for that match...but nearing the end they all sided with lesnar tounge.gif ...and he one with a s00per dope reversal.....and this summerslam will be hella stacked too....angle/lesnar and hhh/goldberg is good enough....although id much rather have hhh/jericho..

Joey.Leone
Hey just wondering, but what do you guys think is the best PPV. I think Royal Rumble is the best, cuz that 30 man match is always insane. Me and my friends always bet on who is gonna win, I wont last time with Brock Lesnar. Last year tho, I picked Undertaker and.....Test, lol. When I saw Taker being eliminated by Maven, I just lost 10 bucks. But I wont 60 this Royal Rumble!

I agree, the royal Rumble is always entertaining. smile.gif

raunchy

I agree, the royal Rumble is always entertaining. smile.gif

Yeah the Royal Rumble is a classic. But at the same time they usualy have a nice Hell In The Cell or some other crazy match in No Way Out. colgate.gif

raunchy

Topic: Zack Gowen.

Lets discuss.

Ok .. why the hell would they involve a 1 legged man in a wrestling match. I don't even think he can wrestle. He's not on the list on www.wwe.com the last time I looked.

I think he is there because the WWE felt sorry for him.

All he does are drop kicks (I didn't see Vengance so I don't know what he did then)

I mean .. he expects a leg drop to knock down the big show, what?! He thinks he's cool because he has 1 leg and he's wrestling. Yeah maybe he's been through alot, but him + wrestling dont equal publisity!

angry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

Kevin_79

Zach Gowen is going to be let go shortly after summerslam....this is just a fad. He wanted a contract, so he got one that will terminate two months after he signed it.

raunchy
Zach Gowen is going to be let go shortly after summerslam....this is just a fad. He wanted a contract, so he got one that will terminate two months after he signed it.

Thank god! He doesn't deserve one. Not to be mean in any way, he just does not have any potentiel. He drop kicks thats it.

How long did the Vince vs Zack match go on for?

What variations of moves did Zack perform?

Even the Zacks not here ... lets pwn hm :-p

Phatgordo13

HOLY s***........

its not desperate for material.....this kid has been wrestling in different companies for years.....he got the job cuz EVERY wrestling organization wants him.....he can do a helluva alot of one leg

and yeah vinces blood was disgusting....i think he either bladed a vein....or that chairshot got a corner of that chair right in vinces head....cuz it just starting pouring, and I MEAN POURING outta his head....i think they ended the match quickly cuz of it cuz it ended quite quickly after

as for my fav ppvs.....not only coincidense that its comingup.....but Summerslam is always stacked....i almost like it better than mania tounge.gif ....lesnar vs rock last year was AWESOME.....and the crowd was awesome for it too....very lop-sided crowd for that match...but nearing the end they all sided with lesnar tounge.gif ...and he one with a s00per dope reversal.....and this summerslam will be hella stacked too....angle/lesnar and hhh/goldberg is good enough....although id much rather have hhh/jericho..

That wasnt bladed, Vince set up the chair backwards and it folded open on the back of his head. 16 Stiches.......WOW

Saggy

That was funny last night. All the cops with tazers pointed at Kane. I think it was funny that Shane kicked his ass. If it was me though, I would've stole a tazer gun off a cop.

Kevin_79

Expect Shane Mcmahon against Kane at summerslam, also expect Kane to win. Shane is suppose to take a HUGE bump off of the titantron or something high. I cant wait, because Shane is the most entertaining wrestler in my opinion. So that should be a very entertaing match.

When the cameras were turned off last night, There was a dark match between Goldberg and Triple H for the Heavyweight Championship. Goldberg won by disqualification. Evolution came in and attacked Goldberg.

I cant wait till Summerslam now, its gonna be insane.

Phatgordo13
Expect Shane Mcmahon against Kane at summerslam, also expect Kane to win. Shane is suppose to take a HUGE bump off of the titantron or something high. I cant wait, because Shane is the most entertaining wrestler in my opinion. So that should be a very entertaing match.

When the cameras were turned off last night, There was a dark match between Goldberg and Triple H for the Heavyweight Championship. Goldberg won by disqualification. Evolution came in and attacked Goldberg.

I agree Shane is THE MOST Entertaining wrestler. Ive been waiting a long time for his return. He should start wrestling more often because he's EXTREMELY entertaining. Hes my favorite.

menace2sobriety

I agree Shane is THE MOST Entertaining wrestler. Ive been waiting a long time for his return. He should start wrestling more often because he's EXTREMELY entertaining. Hes my favorite.

hes entertaining.....not nearly the most....kurt angle could wrestle/entertain the pants off of shane....but i know what u mean...i just think its to a completely different extent...anyone can take bumps....people used to like jeff hardy.. tounge.gif

but shane is teh man so the match will still be good

Re: Zach Gowen....everyone sez that he sucks and they think this and that and that they felt sorry for them...thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard....obviously u have no clue how hot of a commodity he was in the indy wrestling circuit....he was huge....then nwa picked him up....he was HUGE there as "tenasious Z".....cuz they let him do crazy s*** in matches against people that could make it look even better....and so wwe picked him up right away...THEY WANTED HIM...and they still do....you havent seen anything yet.....he does lots of crazy s***....unfortunatly he hasnt even had a proper match yet.....doesnt mean i like him really....but i know what hes about.....and its totally possible that they might not do anything with him....we'll see....they knew and know fully well of what hes capable of they arent stupid

and GUESS WHAT?!?!....i get to see a special cage match LIVE next week biggrin.gifwink.gif

Edited by menace2sobriety

Saggy

Hey I always had a question. Sense the WWF has proven that they basicly will not be realistic. Why won't they incorporate guns in like atlest one event?

Phatgordo13
Hey I always had a question. Sense the WWF has proven that they basicly will not be realistic. Why won't they incorporate guns in like atlest one event?

Wow.....thats the stupidest thing ive heard in a long time. I shouldnt have to explain that to you.......just dont be stupid man.

menace2sobriety

yeah im sorry sag dont bother asking that its just stupid...i dont care if you dont like wreslting man just dont bother with that whats the point..

anyway back to TEH CAGE MATCH....heheh....well, im not giving away all of the smackdown spoiler so ill just say it..

next week, in bc....complete with myself and friends....Brock Lesnar vs Vince Mcmahon in a Cage MAtch!!!!so excited!!