Looking for someone willing to Dupe Trevor's modded Nagasaki Blazer. Looks like a ride on lawn mower with a flame paint job. Anyone willing to dupe for me PM me and let me know what you would like in return. Or post here! Thanks!!!
Hey guys and gals! So I've hit my goals as far as what I want to accomplish in game, I am currently rank 112 and my last goal is 120. Other than the things I do on a regular basis, I feel like I'm just bumming around waiting for new content. So, to keep it interesting, I am offering assistance to any who shall require it.
If you need help finding a certain vehicle, ranking up, earning money or are just getting started and would like some experienced assistance learning the ropes, let me know!
I do not know everything and still have lots to learn and see for sure but I feel I have a fairly sufficient grasp on the game and it's dynamics and would be happy to help anyone that is friendly and in need.
PM me or post here and I'll see what I can do.
Edit: PS3 Only. Microphone will be needed to make everything smoother.
I have seen a lot of people asking how to get a tank. Here's an easy way I found. If your not high enough rank to initiate the mission then find a friend or someone to help you.
1. Start "Base Invaders" from Ron. Only need one player but more helps. Set to Normal difficulty.
2. Sticky Bomb the Lazers but don't blow them yet.
3.) Steal Carobob and fly it to the landing strip area inside the base. Basically if you get far enough away from the hangers, the NPCs will stay away.
4. Set off the sticky bombs.
5. The tank will appear on the map near the hanger where the Cargobob was. Fly your Cargobob high in the air around the tank and lead him to the fence by the landing strip. Too high and he won't follow you. Try to stay directly above him if you can or he will shoot you down.
Option A. Sometimes the tank will glitch and end up outside the fence. Once he's outside the fence he can't shoot for some reason.
Option B. Once the tank is near the fence land the cargo bob at the end of the runway out of sight of the tank. Be careful because he will shoot you on ground and in the air. Run over to the tank and pull the guy out. Run him over with tank.
6. Go back to Cargobob or drive tank to it. Pick up the tank with the Cargobob and deliver close to your garage.
7.) Glitch Tank into garage and then finish the mission.
There may be easier ways but I found this fairly easy. Hope it helps!!