Hello all once again. Just been off Xbox support and was talking to someone who was actually listening. It took a while to get him to understand what the problem was but when I mentioned this forum etc and many others having the same problem the conversation was on the right track.
Just a few important points from the conversation:
- The agent from MS said that they have got word from Rockstar and they have said they are aware of the problem
- He said Rockstar are trying to fix the problem
- Rockstar have not yet finalised the resolution of the problem
- The best thing to do unfortunately is wait for the problem to be resolved and keep an eye on the Xbox and Rockstar support pages
- Microsoft are collating all affected accounts (keep contacting them and telling them about this problem by providing your Gamertag)
- The agent also said that Microsoft's "Advocacy team (highest support) is working closely with Rockstar to fix the issue
- He finished off by saying "you can also give assurance to every out there experiencing this issue that we're working on this."
Although it doesn't fix the problem we are all having I just thought I would share this with everyone. The agent reiterated various times they are liaising with Rockstar to fix the problem. Fingers crossed