Hey, once you have the outfit to use in free roam, put it on with Michael or Trevor and then go outside and get in a vehicle. Once you're inside the car switch to one of the other 2 and switch immediately back. Get out of the car and the helmet will be gone.
I can't say I agree with you on this. I feel like I'm one of the only people who can really appreciate V's size and beauty, everyone else keeps defending San Andreas. I get that you have some 2004 nostalgia, but you have to open up your minds to new things, in this case the NEW state of San Andreas.
Are you talking to me? If so, I do appreciated the beauty that is V but the size leave a lot to be desire. It is a good size open world game but nothing ground breaking.
Have you done all the side mission like freak and stranger? Have you done all the racing including offroad trucks, atv, and triathlon. Have you done parachuting? Have you found all pieces to the UFO and underwater secret and discovery? Have you stole a tank and put in into a large plane and drop it in midair while your still in the tank? Have you done all the rampage mission, all the random encounter, all the taxi vigilantes mission? Have you stolen a dune buggy and drive off road (it fun)? Have you done some of the hunting? Have you kidnap people and give it to the cultist above the mountain? Have you found a dinghy and use the scuba diving suit to explore the ocean? Have you done a gang shootout at the grove?
There is a lot of negative threads about this game and I thought it is time to write about all the improvements to this game that was not included in past GTA games.
1. Smartest police Al in any GTA games. Cops are smarter and more aggressive and have different police maneuver like box in (police cars in front and back of you), and swirling to block you from the front if you drive a slow car.
1a. Helicopters are no longer as annoying (my opinion).
1b. Officers, SWAT, and military guys have accurate aim and you can rarely go up to them without being wasted.
2. Best walking, running, and sprinting animation.
3. Every pedestrian in this game talks and I rarely see the same looking pedestrian twice.
4. The vehicles in this game have lifelike speed except for bicycles.
5. Having three characters is lot of fun and they do different things when you switch to them. Once I switched to Trevor and he was throwing some poor pedestrian into the ocean. Another time Trevor was piss off and slam some poor pedestrian head into the wall.
6. Racing no longer feel like midnight club racing and that is a positive in my opinion.
7. The world feel alive despite not fully incorporating dynamic state like Rockstar would have wanted.
What are some improvements you guys have noticed in this game that isn't in past GTA games?