I think that it is too fast, because I have a following issues:
- * I can't move while I am in an aiming stance with a two handed weapon (or a spray can/camera).
* Every time when a police is chasing me and I will throw a police officer from a bike, but stop CJ from getting on it, then CJ will be "frozen". I mean, I cannot walk, run, jump, pull out a weapon, I simply can't do anything. Funny part is, that I do not receive damage, even when police is shooting at me.
* Every time when I will exit Ganton gym, CJ is getting back to it immediately. I need to tap a jump button like crazy to counter that (I am not sure about other gyms though).
* Also, I need to tap a horn button very, but very fast if I want to turn on/off a vehicle's siren.
* I practically can't use a super sprint, even when I will tap a sprint button very fast.
I turned off vertical synchronization but it didn't helped. I also turned off three cores in my processor - which is quad-core - but it only works for a problem with a mouse. Even Uncle Google didn't helped too much and I don't know what to do anymore. The only thing that helps is turning frame limier on, but it makes a game very laggy, so I hope that there is another solution.
Although there was a topic about it once ( http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=447634 ), but it didn't helped me.
Here are my PC's parameters:
- Processor: Intel® Core i5-2500 CPU @ 3,30 GHz, quad-core
Graphic card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
RAM memory: 8,00 GB
Operating system: Windows 7 Home Premium, x64
I understand that a game may not work properly, when your computer is too slow, but it may not work correctly because your PC is too fast? What a fail .