PS2A v1.0 SCREENSHOTS
PS2A v0.5 TEST VIDEOS
- PS2A v0.5: Los Santos Map - Test #1
- PS2A v0.5: Weather ReMake - Part 1
PS2A v0.5 PUBLIC TESTING
- DOWNLOAD: PlayStation2 Adaptation v0.5 Build 1
PS2A v1.0 BETA PUBLIC TESTING
- DOWNLOAD: PlayStation2 Adaptation v 1.0 Build 001
PS2A v1.0 Alpha:
- FIX: Fixed customized sun sizes, now it's default (Earlier I had to make a custom sun sizes myself, because InGame Timecyc Editor usually changed sun sizes to 0)
- FIX: Restored default draw distance. Smog now used in MAP files.
- FIX: Fixed too dark dynamic object lighting
- NEW: New and more correct changing of a sky color
- NEW: Improved CC's colors
- NEW (POSSIBLE): Used new system for Sun Haze effect - custom lens flares. So almost all bugs and crashes with sun haze fixed.
- NEW (POSSIBLE): Sun Haze has more soft color now.
- NEW (POSSIBLE): Sun Haze and Lens Flares supported by all video cards now.
- NEW: OPTIONAL ADD-ON - Recreated ENB's Dark-Palette (will be included to not to edit game brightness to low. All other ENB effects disabled. Will try to make it friendly with SAMP)
- DEL: Removed additional ENBSeries and ColorMOD CCs
- FIX: Sky color is now more equal to PS2
- FIX: Dynamic objects lighting is now more dark and same with PS2
- FIX: Fixed too large size of sun in some weathers
- FIX: Fixed all possible issues with color corrections in all weathers
- NEW: Now timecyc color corrections is working alone
- NEW: Added adapted from PS2 version Los Santos map (in a WIP stage)
- NEW: Added PS2 trees rendering (draw distance of some tress decreased in one-third)
- NEW: Color corrections of cloudy, rainy etc. weather is now more same with PS2
- FIX: Fixed gamecrash after savegame loading
- FIX: LV CC is now more bright
- NEW: Added PS2 grass
- NEW: Reconfigured ENBSeries reflections
- FIX: Fixed darkness nights
- FIX: Fixed high light of the sky at daytime
- FIX: Fixed too yellow weather at countryside
- FIX: Fixed too blue weather at San Fierro
- FIX: Fixed low CC (Color Correction) at Las Venturas
- NEW: Sky color is now more dependent to timecycle's CC
- NEW: All draw distance values is now same as PS2's
- NEW: More dark sky color at daytime
- NEW: Edited some timecycle's CC colors
- NEW: Some DAT files has been adapted
- NEW: Added sunhaze effect
- First Public Release
PS2A V1.0 WORKING PLAN
GREEN - Done or Almost Done, YELLOW - Work In Progress, RED - Not Started, BLUE - Temporary Frozen.
1. PS2 SAN ANDREAS MAP: (Frozen until done with point 5)
- Los Santos Map (Progress: ~75%)
- San Fierro Map
- Las Venturas Map
- Countryside & Desert Map
- Interior Map
- Other (Occlusions, Markers etc.)
2. PS2 SUN HAZE FX: (DONE POSSIBLY)
3. PS2 PHASED MOON:
- Create new coronamoon textures
- Create basic script
- Create ability to save moon phase
4. PS2 VEHICLE REFLECTIONS:
- Create new reflection map
5. PS2 WEATHER REMAKE
- Los Santos Weathers
- San Fierro Weathers
- Las Venturas Weathers
- Countryside Weathers (Progress: 25%)
- Desert Weathers
PLAYSTATION2 ADAPTATION MOD TRAILERS:
- PS2A v0.2 - TRAILER #1
- PS2A v0.2 - TRAILER #2
PS2A V0.2 ISSUES FAQ:
Q: "I run a server on the MTA, I receive this type of message - "This server is not support d3d9.dll". How I can fix this problem?"
A: "Some MTA servers actually doesn't support EnbSeries plugin (file d3d9.dll), which is built in this mod. Try to go to the root of GTA San Andreas and delete d3d9.dll file from there, but note that the additional color correction and reflection shader Enb (if installed) will be removed from the game."
Q: "The game crashes after a certain playing time or some time after starting the game."
A: "Apparently, the problem in the CLEO-script, responsible for the effect of sun haze. Because it's under BETA stage, then there are some game crashes may be. Try and CLEO 4 (there is in the game with the mod), if not help, remove the script PS2A_FX_SunHaze.CS in your CLEO, which is located in the root folder of GTA San Andreas. "
Q: "The game crashes when I go to SAMP."
A: "See the previous question."
Q: "The effect of solar glare is not working at MTA, but it works in single player GTA San Andreas, how to fix it."
A: "Alas, while it can not be repaired because the MTA does not support CLEO platform on which to built this effect. However, one person, under the name Euda, trying to make a LUA version of this effect, which is compatible with the MTA."
Q: "The effect of solar glare is very slow. The size of the solar flare suddenly changes, sun glare sometimes departs from the sun."
A: "The system script is difficult, the data that takes this effect is updated every 20 minutes of playing time. This is a BETA version, will try next to fix this problem."
TOTAL PS2A MOD DEVELOPMENT PROGRESS:
NOTE: GREEN - Fully Done, YELLOW - Done but Need Some Work, RED - Not Started, ORANGE - WIP.
- PS2 High Color Correction
- PS2 CC Dependent Sky
- PS2 Draw Distance
- PS2 Effect Textures
- PS2 Grass Textures
- PS2 Sun Haze
- PS2 Phased Moon
- PS2 Vehicle Reflections (ENB, GFX and TXD)
- PS2 World Textures
- PS2 San Andreas Map (less trees)
- PS2 2-Players Mode (CLEO)
PS2A MODDING VIDEO TUTORIALS:
XBOX-A FUTURE THINGS TO DO:
- Make a less Color Correction
- Convert 2-Players Mode to CLEO basis
- Convert some FX
- Make a PS2 draw distance[SIZE=7][SIZE=7][SIZE=7]
- THE.NOOB likes this