- sea races
- moto cross races
- hidden underwater goodies and locations
- collectible missions (lenora johnsons murder, toxic waste, space ship parts)
- street races
- bounty hunting
- assassination missions
- propertys to buy, each with there own unique missions.
- massive character customisation
- massive vehicle customisation
- hanging out with other characters and getting more dialogue from them
- shooting range chllenges
- altruist cult missions
- tonnes of internet satire to read
- strangers and freaks missions
- plane trial missions
- robbing stores
- replaying missions for gold medals
- strip clubs
- flight school
did i miss anything? heaps of stuff to do, close to the level of san andreas.
I think it's disingenuous to say it's close to the level of San Andreas. You made a lengthy bullet point no doubt but I don't really think that makes your point. A lot of the things you listed aren't real meaty content. You listed strip clubs. Yeah... mash a button and throw dollars. That doesn't quite equal something akin to ambulance missions. It's questionable how much value comes from movies, tv and internet satire.
I think you padded the list to make it seem bigger. Races can just be races. It doesn't matter the vehicle it's still 'a' to 'b' racing with check points.
When I hopped in the game I was wondering about activities. Especially alternative ways to make money off the bat. Previously you had firefighter, ice cream truck, police, ambulance, valet, pimp, etc. These options are missing. The tow truck is available for purchase but you don't have that kind of money until later in the game.
I think you are right in saying there are a variety of things to do in GTA V but I don't think we hit the San Andreas level.
I am entertaining the fact that it's more fleshed out with some DLC. Perhaps the focus is solely online? Hard to say at this point