I have a question. Kind of a personal question. One that you could obviously guess from the topic title.
And that is, how do you masturbate?
You personally, like, your technique. What is your action used for masturbation?
The reason i ask is because last night i was attempting to call on Professor Hans Jerkov for the first time and basically, didn't know what to do to really 'get it there', if that's the right term.
I was kind of throwing my hand back and forth trying to invite myself to ejaculate, however, that never happened.
I've heard the climax during an ejaculation is absolutely exquisit.
So, guys of GTAForums, i ask you, what is your view on masturbation and what is your technique used for ultimate pleasure in climaxing?
This post has been edited by !!GameCH33TA!! on Jul 8 2009, 15:03
That's right. I know you saw it coming as well, but what the hell, i love misleading topics.
Although, i do hope some of you were thinking, "is this guy serious?"
And i do know how to wank, very well, thanks, just for those who may be curious.
Now, this is probably the most important one i'll ever do, because let's face it, i wont be able to double the amount of posts i've already done. I've slowed down a whole lot in the posting department in the past year.
So, i'd better do one of those boring 'History' milestones.
!!GC!!'s History in GTAF
October 4th, 2007: Joined the forum community.
October 6th, 2007: Made first post, and first topic. Posted in a complete idiotic manner.
And that's probably the reason that my query was never resolved.
November 7th, 2007: Verbally Warned.
December 31st, 2007: Banned for New Years.
May 4th, 2008: First Milestone Topic. 2000
May 23rd, 2008: Verbally Warned.
June 28th, 2008: Began the GTA:SA Record Book topic which still remains active today.
November 25th, 2008: Verbally Commended.
December 14th, 2008: Second Milestone Topic. 4000
February 1st, 2009: Began to help out meta187 with the pinned GTAF Profiles topic, and continue to, to present.
February 19th, 2009: Began to help out the guys in the pinned Chain Game topic, and do the 100% Checklist to present.
May 18th, 2009: Verbally Commended.
June 4th, 2009: Took over the reigns of the pinned WOWAI:SA topic from Stefan. and continue it to present.
June 24th, 2009: Verbally Commended.
June 29th, 2009: Commended. Medal Awarded.
July 8th, 2009: Present Day. Third Milestone Topic. 5000
So, i hope i have advanced as a member quite a lot since the early days here and, hopefully, grown to a more respectable person.
Ever since day 3, smart ass people in the SA section have been helping me (a lot), befriending me or just generally being a nice, respectful person.
If i stay in touch with these people, they'll most likely stay on my respect list for the rest of my time here.
People have come and gone from my respect list because they/we haven't communicated enough, or talked much.
Respect List: (In order)
- Too much to say about G.B.A in such a small place. You've always been such a good friend to me and i am very fortunate to keep in touch with such a kind, fellow Kiwi.
- Probably my oldest and dearest friend here on the forums. You've always been there. Made some nice banners and sigs for me without me even asking! Always have a good chat with you. You're a good guy, Ben.
• The Night Fox
- I don't particularly care about what others think of TNF, he is and always will be a good friend of mine and I'm happy we still keep in touch.
- Great person to chat to about SA. Good contributor when he was active. Mutual respect.
- What can i say, aFinn? You're an absolutely amazing and talented SA gamer. Ridiculously good at WOWAI, although i hope you come around more often. Such a good contributor in the CG and thoroughly deserve your position there.
- I have huge respect for you, zoom, for your amazing gaming abilities and willingness to share you intelligence with other gamers. I always have a good laugh at the way you go about putting people in their place, as well. I hope you continue to stay on these forums.
- Thank you, rubregg, for all the hard work you put in around the Mission Help forum, and for everything you have helped me out with over the past half year. I hope that i might be able to return the favour one day. You are an awesome guy, great to have the occasional chat with and a really talented SA player.
- Immensely intellectual and always willing to help people out in the Mission Help forums (95% of 3,500+ posts in there!). Host of the Chain Game. Thank you for everything JAJ.
- Very intelligent and talented GTA player. Had some great times in the Vigilante Challenge with you.
- Always very kind, polite and willing to help me out with anything. Was an excellent Moderator but has since become inactive and is now part of retired staff. Thank you for everything you helped me with though, Justin.
- Excellent SA forum led-by. Honestly couldn't ask for a better one. Always there when i need help with something. Cheers, girishb.
- Very intelligent moderator. Good to have a chat to about F1 in the Sports Discussion area.
- Really good contributor to the WOWAI topic, back in it's hey-day. Hope to see you around there more often in the future. Great CG officer.
- Great all-round member of the GTAF community and Feroci Racing group. Always polite and willing to help.
- Long time friend here on the forums. Haven't seen much of lately, but hope to more in the near future. Love you, greebz.
- Fantastic WOWAI player and great contributor around the SA forums. Currently owning the WOWAI leaderboard. Make sure you stay around, Tom.
- Actually taught me a thing or two in her time here. Great times in SA section (quotes ). Ridiculously funny.
- Made an excellent and well thought out topic in the SA forum which would've taken a lot of time and effort to produce. Unfortunately, it has since perished due to her absence. Always had a great talk and laugh with her, though.
- Very polite and respectful member. Allowed me to help out with the tables in the GTAF Profiles topic. Thank you, meta.
- You didn't think i had forgotten ya, did you? Fu*king funny and a fellow Kiwi. Mutual respect, mate.
- Great contributor to the SA section. Mutual respect. Regular in WOWAI.
- One of my first friends here on GTAF. Used to have a lot of fun in the SA section.
- Hasn't been much of a forumer, but is quite a close RL friend of mine. Funny guy to talk with on MSN
- Haven't seen you around much lately, but i always had really good chats with about cars (and vehicles in general ). Very smart guy and hope to see you around again one day.
- Made quite the banner for my GTA:SA Record Book topic. Very talented visual artist.
Thank you for entering a topic about masturbation.
Enjoy your free posts, which you, again, have to pay for with a congratulations.