Ultimate Trainer v2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
75 replies to this topic
Knightmare
  • Knightmare

man tongues

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 14 June 2003 - 11:58 PM

Anyone else having problems with the Garage Editor?  I try to spawn cars, (Hyman Condo), but the garage won't open, even if I'm foot.  And I can spawn any car I want except for the manana, (I replaced it with a Supra and wanna drive it).

Speaking of, does anyone know of any place where a Manana spawns in the game?  I haven't found one yet...

spike228
  • spike228

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 June 2003 - 07:36 PM

ehh how about throwing in the mp3 randomizer?  also, how about the change characters thing too.  i'm not talking about the main characters, i'm talking about the pedestrians.  typing in the cheat "stilllikedressingup" doesn't work for some reason. :rampage:

Vicetopia
  • Vicetopia

Factory Overclocked

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 June 2003 - 03:28 PM

Quote (knightmare @ June 14 2003,19:58)
Anyone else having problems with the Garage Editor? †I try to spawn cars, (Hyman Condo), but the garage won't open, even if I'm foot. †And I can spawn any car I want except for the manana, (I replaced it with a Supra and wanna drive it).

Speaking of, does anyone know of any place where a Manana spawns in the game? †I haven't found one yet...

Works for me...  Except there is no option for "None" so you end up getting a white Infernus.

spike228
  • spike228

Hustler

• Members

Posted 18 June 2003 - 08:40 PM

you know if you don't click "write" in the space that you don't want a car, there won't be a car there.

joshieca
  • joshieca

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 June 2003 - 03:38 AM

Just an FYI....the inf. cheats also crash my copy of GTA VC and I am on a WIN XP PRO machine.  

Sides that....great program!

MaxPower
  • MaxPower

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2003 - 05:31 AM

excellent, infinite run was one of the things I was looking forward to...altho not as much as a "Pass Mission" cheat  :(

Thanks for the great trainers  :)

coolguy
  • coolguy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 June 2003 - 08:04 PM

Hey LithJoe...May want to add a feature to the "Damage Proof" car so the Rhino can't destroy it  :devil:

Quasar
  • Quasar

Red Dwarf rules you D:

• Members

Posted 21 June 2003 - 08:07 PM

Me want 1.1 compatible version :(

259 Rules!

• Members

Posted 06 July 2003 - 12:41 AM

I have windows XP but some of the cheats like inf health, inf ammo and spawn hunter freezes the game... they dont work?

Navaros
  • Navaros

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 July 2003 - 01:49 AM Edited by Navaros, 13 July 2003 - 02:47 AM.

why the hell is there no "freeze Dodo fuel" option?

that is a fundamentally necessary feature.

please re-do this Trainer and put in an option to freeze the Dodo fuel.

oh btw, the "Disable Mission Timer" function on v.2 does not work on the Demolition Man mission for Avery.

(but it worked when i remapped it - that's weird....)

Blank Space
  • Blank Space

Random Insane Person.

• Members

Posted 13 July 2003 - 12:25 PM

How come it crashes when I get into the apache that the trainer spawned?

OffRoader23
  • OffRoader23

Like A Rock

• Members

Posted 14 July 2003 - 02:53 AM

Yeah, great job on the trainer, I use it constantly. Although the autopark your
garages cars gets annoying, I love all the other features. I have 3 requests
that would make the game better.
1. The ability to spawn ANY car like theres a list of the 9 that are already on
there and just have a dropdown menu and you select which car you want.
2. Ability to lock the number of cops you currently have. You might already
have this one, I thought i might have seen it in the hotkeys list somewhere.
But if not, that would be a great feature.
3. The ability for as high as health as you want, and it be infinite. I loved
the gameshark codes for the PS2 version that gave 9999 armor and 9999 health. I
was wondering if you could bring those features to your v3 or 2.5 or whatever
the next one is going to be. The reason I wish these were on there is because I
have changed my guns to take 9999 health, but its annoying because your trainer
only have 100 health and 100 armor so I can actually die when I get shot by the
FBI with the M5.
If you made those features on the next version, that would be incredible.
Thanks for listening!

Blank Space
  • Blank Space

Random Insane Person.

• Members

Posted 18 July 2003 - 09:48 PM

I need a auto win mission button.I cant get past dildo dodo....

Navaros
  • Navaros

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 July 2003 - 01:07 AM

this is a really s***ty trainer

most of the needed features are not there. some of the features actually ruin your score as if you just typed in a cheat! and once you ruin your score, there is no getting it back!

there needs to be a way to freeze the dodo fuel. there also needs to be a way change the handling of any car you're in to whatever you like.

"Damage Proof Car" needs to MAKE YOUR TIRES INVULNERABLE FFS! A lot of good that option does on The Driver Mission when the cops just lay down spikes or shoot out your tires even though you have a "Damage Proof Car" music.gif

are there any competent Trainer programs out there? 'cause LithJoe's really sucks

Beefy337
  • Beefy337

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 July 2003 - 09:55 PM

Hi,
Since the Ultimate Trainer v2 came with the hidden package coordinates for the teleporter, I decided to go ahead and mark the other locations that are crucial to the game. I have saved locations for all the hideouts, assets, where to get missions (Cortez, Diaz, etc), starting places for the Sunshine auto races, stores, etc. The locations are organized by type (missions, hideouts, etc), and if you want, a huge unsorted list is available as well tounge.gif.
I emailed LithJoe about this, but he hasn't responded. If anyone on the board would like these locations, post a reply and/or send me an email. The files are just a few KB... so I can email it back to you or send through AIM/ICQ.

Thanks for reading.

Al master
  • Al master

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 August 2003 - 11:18 AM

QUOTE (LithJoe @ Jun 7 2003, 07:45 PM)
Yes tyres can still be popped but tab-4 (health cheat) will reinflate them for you, also, i will add indestructable tyres in the next release as part of the 'damage proof car' cheat.

Also, as 1.1 is an unsupported patch i don't feel i can find the time to support it myself in the trainer.

LithJoe

This is so cool, I love it. WHEN DO YOU RELEASE THE NEXT VERSION?

Rustyc
  • Rustyc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 August 2003 - 02:11 PM

Hey Lithjoe

I have found another error, when you enable Heavy Car whilst on a motorbike it explodes quicker than disabling it.

But in a car you are damage proof!! I know the cheat says Heavy Car, but wouldnt it make more sense doing it for Heavy Vehicle and having every vehicle damage proof and solid granite?

Just a thought.

adamcs
  • adamcs

Pixelante

• Administrator
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 November 2003 - 02:23 PM Edited by Leo_Teal, 11 November 2003 - 04:38 PM.

Okay, I heard that the link is down, so here is a temporary solution for anybody who needs it.

Download LithJoe's Ultimate Trainer Here!

Until LithJoe returns (if he ever does), then I'll edit that link into his post. smile.gif

edit:
Looks like Lith hasn't been here in a while, so I uploaded the file to my server. smile.gif Check the first post for details, I edited Lith's post. Enjoy, and notify me of any problems with the link. smile.gif

JBandit
  • JBandit

Huh?

• Members

Posted 24 November 2003 - 05:56 AM

http://www.jbandit.n...download&sid=22

here you go rampage..
luckily i still had it on my harddrive

GameMaster90
  • GameMaster90

Andolini Badfella

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2003 - 04:21 AM

I get an error saying "VC is unsupported version.May not function right" Anybody know why? (The only thing I have installed is the no cd patch, could that be it?)

Big Gay Al
  • Big Gay Al

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 January 2004 - 04:50 AM

I don't know if this is related to the trainer or not, but it seems when I run the trainer, all the pedestrians start fighting each other. Uh, never mind, I found out why now. sigh.gif

INXS
  • INXS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 February 2004 - 01:10 PM

Lith, you got problems in some of your trainers.

Some of the codes dont work, and some crash when you do them.

You gotta do something about this, take a look at 3.5 for GTA3, the key codes such as inf health 100 armour, inf ammo and no police didnt work, or froze the game, don't get me wrong I admire your work, but when you release a new version, sometimes I seem that you over look some things. Like that.

Keep up the good work.

migui
  • migui

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 June 2004 - 10:57 PM

the v1 version works much better than v2. almost of times when in v2 i select start game then i go to garage and just says to start correctly and alt+tab. mad.gif . also i go to teleport and select read. i introduce the new value and write. i click read again and returns the original value. anybody can help?

Nailclaw
  • Nailclaw

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 July 2004 - 05:56 AM

Yes i know this is an old post so don't need to flame me about it, but for all those still in need for the trainer Heres the link

adamcs
  • adamcs

Pixelante

• Administrator
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2004 - 09:03 AM

I've updated the first post with an active link.. I'll try and add a few more tonight.

PocketZ
  • PocketZ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2004 - 10:14 PM Edited by PocketZ, 11 September 2004 - 10:30 PM.

I love this trainer! I especially love the teleporter feature, but it would be nice to have a batch teleport that could teleport you to each checkpoint in a race or somthing. also, if anybody has these checkpoint coordinates saved, I would love to get them.

random_download
  • random_download

:o

• Members

Posted 13 September 2004 - 07:29 PM

What is the memory address for inf run? I can't seem to find it. I think it is off the player pointer though.

Al master
  • Al master

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 November 2004 - 01:38 PM

QUOTE (adamcs @ Nov 2 2003, 14:23)
Okay, I heard that the link is down, so here is a temporary solution for anybody who needs it.

Until LithJoe returns (if he ever does), then I'll edit that link into his post. smile.gif

edit:
Looks like Lith hasn't been here in a while, so I uploaded the file to my server. smile.gif Check the first post for details, I edited Lith's post. Enjoy, and notify me of any problems with the link. smile.gif

QUOTE (adamcs @ Nov 2 2003, 14:23)

edit:
Looks like Lith hasn't been here in a while, so I uploaded the file to my server. smile.gif  Check the first post for details, I edited Lith's post.  Enjoy, and notify me of any problems with the link. smile.gif

ARRRRRRRRGH! This trainer is for GTA3 and I can't still find the GTA:VC trainer v2! WHERE'S THAT STUPIS LINKKKK? suicidal.gif suicidal.gif suicidal.gif suicidal.gif suicidal.gif suicidal.gif suicidal.gif suicidal.gif

Brenissimo
  • Brenissimo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2004 - 07:08 PM

lol.gif
hello everybody...
i've found a workaround to make Inf Health/Armor/Ammo/Run to work.

I guess to problem is that, if you try to activate these cheats on a very crowded (peoples, particles, lights, cars, everything else) the game crashes..
so, if you go to a very quiet place (like inside any garage on the game) and look dow, you can activate these cheats...

other nice (and better option) is to hit "Esc" and turn on/off all those "crashing cheats" you want and it will work fine.

hope this can help.

Warlord.
  • Warlord.

anti-pasto

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Australia

Posted 29 January 2005 - 04:31 PM

Can I knowhow to use the jetpack feature? When I press the keys it does not work. Do you have a solution for this. And when will version three be released?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users