Photo

Psycho Killer

4 replies to this topic
Psychotic Bison
  • Psychotic Bison

Др. Пиздец

• Members

Posted 03 June 2003 - 12:55 PM

I'm supposed to chase that damn drag queen in a limo, and it handles like a pregnant yak. Plus I'm not getting a blip on my radar, so soon enough the psycho drives away and I lose him! ARRGH! Where does he go? Is there a better way to do this?

sonnycrocket
  • sonnycrocket

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 June 2003 - 02:06 PM

improve your driving skills. there´s no other way of doing this one (that i know of)   :sarcasm:

perhaps you could park a fast car lika cheetah down by the record store and leave the door open before you start the mission then quickly change cars. worth a try maybe

Charlie Lucky
  • Charlie Lucky

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 June 2003 - 02:10 PM

He always turns left (north) at the Police Station.  Try blocking the street there with the Fire Truck that's up the block.  Do this after starting the mission but before touching the dream-handling (nightmare! ;) limo.   :pp

Quasar
  • Quasar

Red Dwarf rules you D:

• Members

Posted 03 June 2003 - 06:47 PM

This mission was a bit wierd. You know how bridges sometimes become non-solid? That happened. His back wheel was sticking out, so i did him a favour and blew him with 'nades.

Vicetopia
  • Vicetopia

Factory Overclocked

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2003 - 07:31 PM

After he turns left at the police station he goes straight to the Ammunation.  When he turns here, I'd always turn and ram him into the Ammunation and blast his car with my UZI, then when it starts to flame, haul ass.

Come back, and if he isn't dead, crush him!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users