Photo

"GripIsEverything" Cheat

5 replies to this topic
Vicetopia
  • Vicetopia

Factory Overclocked

• Members

Posted 25 May 2003 - 12:48 AM

I got bored today so I decided to try out some cheats.  I noticed the "GRIPISEVERYTHING" cheat could be beneficial aside from the fact that your car flips every turn you make.

The only car that this cheat really helps is the Infernus (You should try it, it's easy to drive).  However, for ALL the other cars, they flip instantaniously on any turn.

I was wondering how it is that the Infernus drives wonderfully with this cheat, but the others don't?  I was messing with the settings in the handling.cfg and nothing was working.

Eventually I just copied the entire Infernus line to another car, and it still flips.

There must be some other setting somewhere that causes the Infernus to work well?

If anyone knows a better perfect handling cheat, or a way to fix this one, let me know, please!

EDIT:
Sorry this is under the wrong forum, I think.

-Gnobe-
  • -Gnobe-

3000 posts achieved

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 May 2003 - 02:04 AM

Well maybe it is like the big wheel cheat? it has different effects on different types of cars, so maybe all the other sports cars do the same? :dontgetit:

Vicetopia
  • Vicetopia

Factory Overclocked

• Members

Posted 25 May 2003 - 04:14 AM

I tried the Banshee and the Stinger and they both flip.  Try it for yourself.  Nothing can make the Infernus flip (on turns), but the other cars flip instantly.

Azazel
  • Azazel

Rhododendron.

• None

Posted 25 May 2003 - 09:50 AM

Well, I belive the cheat is the "Higher top-speed" cheat. The Infernus is known to be more stable than both the Stinger and the Banshee, which explains how they plip over, and the Infernus doesn't.

:)

andibomb
  • andibomb

Beau

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 25 May 2003 - 11:32 AM

It is similar to the "CORNERSLIKEMAD" cheat in GTA3.

Try pressing the horn button with this cheat on, you jump, just like in GTA3. The louder the horn, the higher you jump. The best one is the bus.

Vicetopia
  • Vicetopia

Factory Overclocked

• Members

Posted 25 May 2003 - 03:54 PM

Well, the thing is, I copied the ENTIRE Infernus line (everything related to the infernus) to the Stinger line.

So basically, the Stinger was an Infernus, but with a Stinger's model.

I noticed though that the Stinger's engine sound didn't change to that of the Infernus.  Maybe the game didn't read the line changes or something..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users