Photo

Candy Suxx Naked?

5 replies to this topic
TommyTheChainsaw
  • TommyTheChainsaw

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 May 2003 - 02:40 PM

Hey I downloaded this 100% save and I noticed that you get naked pictures all over the place the pictures are of Candy and the Senator there is even a huge picture of hers on the wall to the right,I knew that from the walkthrough since I still didn't get any help about the dildo dodo..

anybody knows how to pass this mission of the dildo dodo and I don't mean how to fly the skimmer flying is easy but the problem lies in after i finish the checkpoints nothing comes out!! is it cause I used cheats or trainers??

:sui: I'm frustrated!! I played this mission for the tenth time and still nothing happens

-Gnobe-
  • -Gnobe-

3000 posts achieved

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 May 2003 - 04:49 PM

Yes i think you get the pictures after completing the film studio missions, there are some on the table aswell :inlove:

-Donald_Love-
  • -Donald_Love-

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 May 2003 - 08:31 PM

u get posters and the pics you took of candy and "martha" in the mansion, and a few posters in the ocean view hotel...and don't forget the SUXXX spotlight...probably some more pics somewhere else too...

wow, that got a little off-topic...can't really help you much on the mission, maybe your game's just screwed up...ive heard of a lot of people having this problem...didnt happen to me though...just make sure you hit all 12 checkpoints and if all else fails, start a new game

bl0ss0m
  • bl0ss0m

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 May 2003 - 09:02 PM

You went thru one checkpoint to the other and done all of the checkpoints?
Try it without trainers it's not hard if you know how to take off and keep it up in the air.

EliteGuard
  • EliteGuard

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 May 2003 - 01:23 AM

problem for me is that the plane is so weak, i just clip one building with the tip of my wing and i start burning.   :sui:

-Donald_Love-
  • -Donald_Love-

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 May 2003 - 01:32 AM

yeah, the skimmer really does suck...Not much i can help you with there, except you might want to fly around a bit to get the hang of how the plane flies, and things like turning, flying through a group of buildings, etc...if you can fly the skimmer relatively well, you shouldnt have any problems with this mission...

i did 5 of the checkpoint sets, took 2 laps around the island, and then got the sixth, so fuel shouldn't be a problem...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users