25 replies to this topic
Bakkerbaard
  • Bakkerbaard

Sideburns!

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 6 days ago

Two things up front: 

I know I can buy it for chump change. But I'm playing Grand Theft Auto, not Grand Purchase Auto. Besides, it's a hobby of mine, hunting for cars.

And I know I could get one through "Dirt Road". That's all Google ever talks about and it's the reason I'm asking the veterans, because...

I don't have Dirt Road in my list, nor the corona to step into. Add to that I'm a solo player and as far as I know you can't stick cars in your garage anymore during a mission.

Besides, I know they're out in the wild. I got a hit by one (relatively speaking) a couple of days back. Unfortunately that was before I realised that my second character really wanted one. Ofcourse, the moment you decide you want one, they don't come out anymore.

So, the question is:

Without Dirt Road or buying, where might I find a Canis Bodhi? Location, specific time, special sacrifice to Dogar God Of Automotive Carnage?

I know these things are out there, but I'd prefer a bit more than a chance encounter.

Thanks.

PS. I've asked this question many moons ago too, but I'm guessing things have changed thee days, so... here it is again.

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 6 days ago

You won't find it nowhere besides Dirt Road or buying it.

Or trying a SP to MP glitch.

Black-Dragon96
  • Black-Dragon96

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 6 days ago

It seems that it is only avilable in the mission dirt road in online.
The english wiki mentiones that it also spawns during mc bussines raids, but thats the first time I heard about that.
You can also spawn one for free with the CEO menu, but you are unable to keep it.

Bakkerbaard
  • Bakkerbaard

Sideburns!

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 6 days ago

It's weird. I know they spawn, there's one driving around with my blood on the grille, but I can't seem to find anything that triggers them...

I wish I remembered the specifics of the situation.

DoxerWhite
  • DoxerWhite

Coolest cat in town

• Members
  • France
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online > Vehicles]

Posted 6 days ago

I happen to be raided a lot while doing my bikers businesses. Some of those missions involve a Canis Bodhi that can be stored during and after the mission. Plus it comes in Trevor's modded color.

Fozzie
  • Fozzie

Punk Rock Jock

• Van Society
  • Canada

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Fozzie, 6 days ago.

Here is the link for Dirt Road, save it and Restart your game if you are playing and it will appear on your Playlists.. It's just a 1 Job Playlist but it's the only way to save it.
http://rsg.ms/360e32f

If that link doesn't work, this one will
https://socialclub.r...IOUar4uBAq5tBww
  • Bakkerbaard likes this

Bakkerbaard
  • Bakkerbaard

Sideburns!

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 6 days ago

Thanks, I'll give that a go later.

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 6 days ago

I happen to be raided a lot while doing my bikers businesses. Some of those missions involve a Canis Bodhi that can be stored during and after the mission.

Really? I though all vehicles from missions like this gave you "this vehicle cannot be stored in your garage".

DoxerWhite
  • DoxerWhite

Coolest cat in town

• Members
  • France

Posted 6 days ago

I happen to be raided a lot while doing my bikers businesses. Some of those missions involve a Canis Bodhi that can be stored during and after the mission.

Really? I though all vehicles from missions like this gave you "this vehicle cannot be stored in your garage".

Apparently the Bodhi is an exception. That's what i thought at first, but i did store two of them !

DoxerWhite
  • DoxerWhite

Coolest cat in town

• Members
  • France

Posted 3 days ago

Got myself another Bodhi in a biker supply mission this time. It's storable.

AUScowboy
  • AUScowboy

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

Tried storing one from Dirt Road on PS4 and it wouldn't let me, I tried multiple properties just in case too :(

What biker resupply has the Bodhi?

DoxerWhite
  • DoxerWhite

Coolest cat in town

• Members
  • France

Posted 3 days ago Edited by DoxerWhite, 3 days ago.

Right now i was doing a document forgery resupply mission. You got to meet a contact for an exchange. He get shot by a sniper once you approach him. Mine was happening in the construction site / off-road circuit located in the south of Brolingbroke. He is standing in front of the Bodhi. I had to blow up the crate to be able to store the truck inside my garage.

• AUScowboy likes this

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 3 days ago Edited by Pedinhuh, 3 days ago.

Tried storing one from Dirt Road on PS4 and it wouldn't let me, I tried multiple properties just in case too :(

What biker resupply has the Bodhi?

There is a specific method to store vehicles spawned in missions, like the Dirt Road Bodhi, if it's not patched then you should try to do this:

-Start the mission WITHOUT AN ACTIVE PERSONAL VEHICLE;

-Once the mission starts, get the Bodhi and proceed to complete the mission, make sure you only use the Bodhi in the mission and absolutely no other vehicle at all;

-On the next job selection screen, select to go to free roam, don't quit the screen pressing O or you will lose the car;

-The Bodhi should be spawned on the nearest road to you, look for it without driving any other vehicle or it will despawn;

-Take the car to LSC and try to apply a tracker on it, if the LSC won't open up, you will have to glitch it.

-To glitch it, drive the car to any job corona, park it sideways so your character steps out of it inside the corona and quickly start the job, quit in the lobby screen and then take the car to LSC.
  • AUScowboy likes this

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 3 days ago

That was patched a very long time ago.

AUScowboy
  • AUScowboy

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

Can confirm, just tried it. Thanks for anyways though Pedinhuh, it was worth a try. Will just have to settle for my matte foliage green Bodhi.

No Use For A Name
  • No Use For A Name

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Right now i was doing a document forgery resupply mission. You got to meet a contact for an exchange. He get shot by a sniper once you approach him. Mine was happening in the construction site / off-road circuit located in the south of Brolingbroke. He is standing in front of the Bodhi. I had to blow up the crate to be able to store the truck inside my garage.

Do you know if that mission is affected by where your forgery business is located? Been contemplating buying the one at Vespucci. Getting a worn Bodhi would be the main selling point, since I dont plan on using the business otherwise.

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 2 days ago

I happen to be raided a lot while doing my bikers businesses. Some of those missions involve a Canis Bodhi that can be stored during and after the mission. Plus it comes in Trevor's modded color.

Trevor's truck isn't worn, it's glossy. Only the mission variant spawns in Worn Red.

No Use For A Name
  • No Use For A Name

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Is the resupply one worn or regular?

DoxerWhite
  • DoxerWhite

Coolest cat in town

• Members
  • France

Posted 2 days ago

Do you know if that mission is affected by where your forgery business is located? Been contemplating buying the one at Vespucci. Getting a worn Bodhi would be the main selling point, since I dont plan on using the business otherwise.

I have no idea to be honest. Mine is located next to the McKenzie Field airport.

Take a look at the Bodhi thread, i just posted the one i got from the resupply mission (it's the same one i got from the raid mission). I believe it's a worn red that cannot be obtained from the LSC. Very close to Trevor's if it's not.

• No Use For A Name likes this

No Use For A Name
  • No Use For A Name

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Yes! Thats the worn one.

And Ive currently got the same one in Grapeseed. After this event week ends Ill just do resupplies until I get that one.

Thanks again

elfoam
  • elfoam

High Roller

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 days ago

Well this is exciting, looks like theres a way _Somehow_

Angry Akula
  • Angry Akula

Helitroll

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Angry Akula, 2 days ago.

delete

kenmy13999
  • kenmy13999

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 2 days ago

Anyone have a link to a pl or something for dirt Road on ps4? Don't think I've played it before so I would like to try

Kane24
  • Kane24

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 days ago

Anyone have a link to a pl or something for dirt Road on ps4? Don't think I've played it before so I would like to try

Dirt Road

https://socialclub.r...KC06Vye1GG07Gmw

• kenmy13999 likes this

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 days ago

Well I guess you learn something new everyday, you people might want to add this spawn strategy using MC raids and resupply to the strategies section of this forum, I haven't seem anyone talking about it yet.

kenmy13999
  • kenmy13999

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 2 days ago

Dirt Road
https://socialclub.r...KC06Vye1GG07Gmw
Thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users