Quantcast

» «
Photo

Anybody own this? (GTA London Big Box USA version)

9 replies to this topic
fo_ruM
  • fo_ruM

Player Hater

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted A week ago

This is the first time I am seeing this. Never saw any other picture aside from this really small one. Unfortunately, owner of this picture is not replying to me on Pinterest.

Anybody got this? If so, would you provide some more pictures please? Thank you :)

znccqur.jpg

CZ4cdlX.jpg

• TubewayArmy and DanartH like this

totyak
  • totyak

Player Hater

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 6 days ago

This is the GTA London USA version. EU version is also rare, but I think USA version is extremely rare. I saw this once in my life at an eBay auction. And how funny, that copy on eBay was this what is on your picture.

I have got only the EU version, but I saved myself all the eBay pictures. So here they are.

• fo_ruM likes this

MrEWhite
  • MrEWhite

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago Edited by MrEWhite, 6 days ago.

sh*t, I just have the GTA Directors Cut that has GTA and London bundled. That is a hella nice looking box though,

totyak
  • totyak

Player Hater

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 6 days ago

sh*t, I just have the GTA Collectors Edition that has GTA and London bundled. That is a hella nice looking box though,

USA Big Box CE? Pictures, please.

fo_ruM
  • fo_ruM

Player Hater

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 6 days ago

This is the GTA London USA version. EU version is also rare, but I think USA version is extremely rare. I saw this once in my life at an eBay auction. And how funny, that copy on eBay was this what is on your picture.

I have got only the EU version, but I saved myself all the eBay pictures. So here they are.

I absolutely love you man. This is amazing. Thank you!

sh*t, I just have the GTA Collectors Edition that has GTA and London bundled. That is a hella nice looking box though,

Are you referring to the Big Box version of the "Directors Cut"?

If so, could you post some pictures too? Out of that I only saw one picture too :D

MrEWhite
  • MrEWhite

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

If so, could you post some pictures too? Out of that I only saw one picture too :D

Ah, I meant Directors Cut. I sadly don't have the big box version though. Here are some pics of the jewel cases though:

https://i.imgur.com/Ba5LQZG.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/9Cg5P6u.jpg

elliotrodger
  • elliotrodger

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago Edited by elliotrodger, 6 days ago.

Yo how much did it sell for?

fo_ruM
  • fo_ruM

Player Hater

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 6 days ago

Ah, I meant Directors Cut. I sadly don't have the big box version though. Here are some pics of the jewel cases though:

Yes, jewels are easy to get, but Big Box is almost impossible. Hey man, is not your name on eBay "Drax"?

MrEWhite
  • MrEWhite

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Yes, jewels are easy to get, but Big Box is almost impossible. Hey man, is not your name on eBay "Drax"?

Nah, mine's similar to my name on here.

totyak
  • totyak

Player Hater

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 5 days ago

Yo how much did it sell for?

Sorry, I don't remember. That's sure so many people made a bid. It was a long time ago.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users