Glitch#
  • Glitch#

#Cares Privacy#

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Hi guys!! :lol:

Recently i have installed dyom...

i use gta san andreas copland 2006(modded)..

i played some missions made by others..

particularly in redman's airfeild.. when killing actors the actors are hid inside the building...

actually that building doesnot present in original san andreas but in sanandreas copland.

is there any way to get rid of that building?

thanks! :panic:

omigawail
  • omigawail

Player Hater

• Members
  • Algeria

Posted A week ago

Download the original game unmodded and play with it, most people who make DYOM missions make them based on the original game.

Glitch#
  • Glitch#

#Cares Privacy#

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

ill try. thanks

GKHEAT
  • GKHEAT

Killler369

• Members
  • India

Posted A week ago Edited by Jisseikatsu, 6 days ago. Illegal download link

No,no,no

GTA SA Highly compressed (600 mb)

And its works

Play N' Enjoy

Light Syde Riandy
  • Light Syde Riandy

LSR

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted A week ago Edited by Jisseikatsu, 6 days ago. Illegal download link

No,no,no

And its works
Play N' Enjoy

No Warez Posting links to, requesting or discussing illegally obtained or pirated materials; such as games, software or other media

omigawail
  • omigawail

Player Hater

• Members
  • Algeria

Posted A week ago

Gta San Andreas 1.0 is literally an illegal version of the game because it's the only modifiable one and it's not sold anymore (steam has 2.0 and there's no physical copies). If that rule was actually enforced this whole forum would be banned and so would all other mod forums because Gta San Andreas mods are all for the pirated copy of the game.

• MartZ2 likes this

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Jisseikatsu, 6 days ago. Illegal download link

No,no,no

And its works
Play N' Enjoy

No Warez Posting links to, requesting or discussing illegally obtained or pirated materials; such as games, software or other media

No need to be hypocrite, that’s the only current way to get a modifiable version of the game. Also, it’s been freaking 13 years since its release.

Light Syde Riandy
  • Light Syde Riandy

LSR

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Light Syde Riandy, 6 days ago.

No need to be hypocrite, that’s the only current way to get a modifiable version of the game. Also, it’s been freaking 13 years since its release.

I want some of what you're on thinking giving a friendly reminder regarding one of the important rules of the site does make someone hypocrite. At least I BOUGHT for EVEN a pirated copy, NOT getting it for free. Alternatively, HE can use google to get the game for free so he wouldn't get himself to be spoon-fed for the love of god.

omigawail
  • omigawail

Player Hater

• Members
  • Algeria

Posted 5 days ago

Uhmm.. excuse me but you bought a pirated copy? How does that work?

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Danz., 5 days ago.

I want some of what you're on thinking giving a friendly reminder regarding one of the important rules of the site does make someone hypocrite. At least I BOUGHT for EVEN a pirated copy, NOT getting it for free. Alternatively, HE can use google to get the game for free so he wouldn't get himself to be spoon-fed for the love of god.

Just because it is an old rule it doesn’t mean it is up to date and should not be criticized.

As you have said it is obvious that everyone here doesn’t have an original version of the game. But I remember it being very difficult to find a fully working download link, what would be so wrong about making it easier for other people?

It would be like telling one to buy an overpriced and original snes + overpriced Super Mario to be able to enjoy those games, instead of showing a good old free emulator. Rockstar is rich enough, they aren’t making money of these old games, as they are milking that GTAO piece of sh*t.

Light Syde Riandy
  • Light Syde Riandy

LSR

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 5 days ago

Just because it is an old rule it doesn’t mean it is up to date and should not be criticized.

As you have said it is obvious that everyone here doesn’t have an original version of the game. But I remember it being very difficult to find a fully working download link, what would be so wrong about making it easier for other people?

It would be like telling one to buy an overpriced and original snes + overpriced Super Mario to be able to enjoy those games, instead of showing a good old free emulator. Rockstar is rich enough, they aren’t making money of these old games, as they are milking that GTAO piece of sh*t.

Are you done? 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users