waleed1985
  • waleed1985

Player Hater

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted A week ago

Hello,

Have a nice day.

During some contact missions I using Dulexo or Buzzerd and some players park their cars near enemies so when trying kill enemies I destroy their cars then I got bad sport pop-up notification.

My question is possible to get bad sport banned after some time? FYI i get good sport 2000$ everyday.

Thanks

Mr Spanky
  • Mr Spanky

Prankster

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

If you start the mission, and destroy other players PV's, you don't normally get B.S. points if destroyed during the mission
  • waleed1985 likes this

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Big Homie

• Victim of The Pit™
  • England

Posted A week ago Edited by KWF1981, A week ago.

^ Yeah, you do, lol. It's heists that let us blow sh*t up, and free mode work like resupplying or VIP jobs.

OP, if you blow the occasional car but actively finish many jobs with other players, it's nothing.

If you find yourself blowing up many, get a friend to commend you (it's next to the reporting functions) and again, all is well.

You'd need to blow loads of cars up to get benched into a bad sport Lobby. But you can't get banned for it.
  • Gaffa and waleed1985 like this

Gaffa
  • Gaffa

⭐ S W A G G E R ⭐

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness [GTAO]
    Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted A week ago

...or just don't have itchy trigger finger syndrome and feel the need to shoot everything that moves with something that blows up. 

Honestly this thread cracks me up - destroys other people's vehicles from using stuff that wasn't in the game when the missions were created and complains about bad sport points rather than thinking not to use those vehicles in the first place. :/ The number of times somebody's blown up the meth or destroyed a target vehicle because they're just careless and clueless has really shown over this last week. /B&M

• whywontyoulisten, KWF1981 and waleed1985 like this

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • France

Posted A week ago

Some missions should just be played with guns anyway. When there are sensible mission-vehicles around Its stupid to use Homing On missiles or RPG/Grenade Launcher/Sticky bombs...
  • Xiled and waleed1985 like this

waleed1985
  • waleed1985

Player Hater

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted A week ago

Thanks a lot for share these information, I am already stop using Dulexo or Buzzard during missions because it is killing mission fun  :santa: .

Xiled
  • Xiled

The Truth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

If your in bad sport you probably deserve to be there. 

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Half the fun is trying to precision fire my hydra cannon in and around the Coke 😂

The Wandering Hunter
  • The Wandering Hunter

of vault 111

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

don't use the f*cking deluxo then

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users