Altering prices of properties, sprunk machine, hospital bill etc

11 replies to this topic
Nwerko
  • Nwerko

Nerkec

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I was looking around the google and the forums and couldnt' find an answer except one about properties and that one doesn't seem to work. Also looked in main.scm but dont know what exactly to look for.

I want to change prices of the houses and increase the amount of money they take from you when you wasted/busted or get your car in pay n' spray and also edit the amount of fat CJ loses in given time.

Thanks a lot! 

Nwerko
  • Nwerko

Nerkec

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

How come noone knows?:( Bump

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted A week ago

Fat: Probably something in ar_stats.dat

Property prices are set by global variables - usually in the $1670 range. If you change the values of these variables then when new properties become available they should have your new prices. Properties that are available at the start of the game have the price already applied during the intro missions. To change these values you would need to modify main.scm and start a new game - or edit the pickup prices with SASE1.00.

Busted/Wasted and Pay'n'Spray: I suspect these are hardcoded into the game engine. I wouldn't be surprised if someone has documented the answer but I doubt you'll learn anything poking around in data files and main.scm.

HackBoy
  • HackBoy

self-taught

• Members
  • Poland

Posted A week ago Edited by HackBoy, A week ago.

Busted/Wasted and Pay'n'Spray: I suspect these are hardcoded into the game engine

It's not soo hard, when lazy people can do this :)

here is the download link:

https://drive.google...ECm8ajKd6GaED9t

EditŁ

Fixed the link.

Nwerko
  • Nwerko

Nerkec

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by Nwerko, A week ago.

Fat: Probably something in ar_stats.dat

Property prices are set by global variables - usually in the $1670 range. If you change the values of these variables then when new properties become available they should have your new prices. Properties that are available at the start of the game have the price already applied during the intro missions. To change these values you would need to modify main.scm and start a new game - or edit the pickup prices with SASE1.00.

Busted/Wasted and Pay'n'Spray: I suspect these are hardcoded into the game engine. I wouldn't be surprised if someone has documented the answer but I doubt you'll learn anything poking around in data files and main.scm.

When I use Save Game Editor, i select a pickup and set the price for example from 10.000$ to 250.000$ it doesn't change. I've tried it on New Game, old saves, doing it before booting up the game, during the game. It doesn't seem to work? 

EDIT: Nevermind I forgot to go back to "main tab" and "Save"

Thank you so much, you helped me a bunch! 

Nwerko
  • Nwerko

Nerkec

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Busted/Wasted and Pay'n'Spray: I suspect these are hardcoded into the game engine

It's not soo hard, when lazy people can do this :)

here is the download link:

https://drive.google...ECm8ajKd6GaED9t

EditŁ

Fixed the link.

Hmmm, how am I supossed to implement this into my savegame? 

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted A week ago

Did you run into any practical limits to the price that can be set for properties? IIRC, asset pickups couldn't display values properly if they got much over $300,000, but I'm not sure if this applies to buy pickups.

Nwerko
  • Nwerko

Nerkec

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Did you run into any practical limits to the price that can be set for properties? IIRC, asset pickups couldn't display values properly if they got much over $300,000, but I'm not sure if this applies to buy pickups.

Didn't get up all the 300.000$ yet and I don't think so I was thinking max of my limit to be around 300k - 400k $. Since even that is a lot because I edited a lot of other values for weapons, food

HackBoy
  • HackBoy

self-taught

• Members
  • Poland

Posted A week ago Edited by HackBoy, A week ago.

I doesn't nothing with savegame, just copy the two files to GTA SA directory, then just edit the CashThings.dat. :)

Nwerko
  • Nwerko

Nerkec

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 days ago

I doesn't nothing with savegame, just copy the two files to GTA SA directory, then just edit the CashThings.dat. :)

Hmm, I only got one file after downloading it?  :(

HackBoy
  • HackBoy

self-taught

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 6 days ago

Hmm, I only got one file after downloading it?   :(

Fixed: https://drive.google...88K3g1o3Y16RB2p

Nwerko
  • Nwerko

Nerkec

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

Hmm, I only got one file after downloading it?   :(

Fixed: https://drive.google...88K3g1o3Y16RB2p

It still does not work. When I go to pay n spray it just says "Your spray is complementary" or "Hope you like the new color!" And it doesn't charge me what I set it to.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users