Account Hacked?

5 replies to this topic
GuiltySpark
  • GuiltySpark

Crackhead

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

Today I tried to login to GTA Online and it says my password is wrong even though is the password I always use. My nickname is the same so I tried logging into social club and still I get wrong password. Yesterday I encountered a salty individual in the session who got mad because I blew up his deluxo and 2 of his friends after they tried coming after me, what I got after was hours and hours of salty messages from him and his friends. Now im thinking that he hacked my account, can I report this or make sure he doesn't do it again in case I am able to recover the account?

MARINA
  • MARINA

💛 💛 💛 💛 💛

• Members
  • Wales

Posted A week ago

Today I tried to login to GTA Online and it says my password is wrong even though is the password I always use. My nickname is the same so I tried logging into social club and still I get wrong password. Yesterday I encountered a salty individual in the session who got mad because I blew up his deluxo and 2 of his friends after they tried coming after me, what I got after was hours and hours of salty messages from him and his friends. Now im thinking that he hacked my account, can I report this or make sure he doesn't do it again in case I am able to recover the account?

Reset password.
  • hugh750, Furry_Monkey and Snoopbr like this

Quinn_flower
  • Quinn_flower

S.T.A.R.S Unit/The Dear R* Girl/Meh Queen

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Japan

Posted A week ago

Pc ? Or last gen?

GuiltySpark
  • GuiltySpark

Crackhead

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

pc

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

I very, very, very highly doubt they hacked your account, but it sounds like you may have decided that's what happened and are now blinkered.

I doubt that so very much that I'm going to put myself out there and say no.  They did not hack your account.  Just reset your password and try not to be so melodramatic in future.  You'll be much happier for the rest of your life.

Chang
  • Chang

Co-Owner of CMG

• Members

Posted A week ago

Check ur caps lock.

:) I Chang

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users