» «
Photo

Atomic Heart [Xbox One, PS4, PC]

2 replies to this topic
Stormingz
  • Stormingz

Menace to society.

• Members

Posted A week ago Edited by Stormingz, A week ago.

There is not much out about this game yet, what I have gathered so far is that; the game is set in an alternate universe of Soviet Union, Russia, and that you are a government agent, sent to an underground facility 3826, to find out what happened there. Developed by Moscow based studio, Mundfish.

This game gives me a Bioshock/Fallout vibe. This trailer has to be one of the most bizarre, and intriguing I have seen in a while. Personally, I loved the Bioshock series, and the more recent reboot of Prey, so I am looking forward to hearing more about this game.

Where I got most of my information from:

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

Jason
  • Jason

Sporadic

• Daily Globe
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago Edited by Jason, A week ago.

Looks open world too by the last bit of the trailer too? I got huge Fallout vibes from it as well when I saw the trailer a few days back, the period, the music, F4-esque crafting, etc. Definitely intriguing, any word if it's gonna show up at E3?

Stormingz
  • Stormingz

Menace to society.

• Members

Posted A week ago

I have no idea if it’ll be at E3, I hope so, I want to see more of it. Open world you say? I can see where you’re coming from with the map at the end, we’ll see, information is scarce about this game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users