Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is there a way to play GTA V SP Mode Completely offline?

5 replies to this topic
AboveAndBeyoncé
  • AboveAndBeyoncé

Yonce Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone I want to play GTA V completely offline so I have a launcher bypass mod because I moved to a new place and don't have internet yet. It works in bypassing the social club launcher but it comes back up for "account authentication" so I use my hotspot to get passed that..

But the problem I run into is that it seems to crash the game after 15-20 min of playing... Seems like the game periodically checks for "account authentication" is there a way to get passed that? Cause I can't use my hotspot for long play sessions of Singleplayer mode :(

Lioshenka
  • Lioshenka

KGB agent

• Members
  • Wales

Posted A week ago

No. I contacted R* about this, and the girl phoned back and said that you need a constant Internet connection to play.

It's on the back of the box as a system requirement - constant internet connection required.

Sucks.

• AboveAndBeyoncé likes this

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

not really certain about some stuff

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

What? It was possible to play V on X1 absolutely offline, what's so special about PCs or is it a new policy?

A.C.M.
  • A.C.M.

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted A week ago Edited by A.C.M., A week ago.

you can play offline just have to re-verify after few weeks, simply pull off the internet from pc and when starting launcher click offline mode or search for modding solutions like launcher bypass or text file "commandline" with commands to put social club offline

• AboveAndBeyoncé likes this

Lioshenka
  • Lioshenka

KGB agent

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 4 days ago

What? It was possible to play V on X1 absolutely offline, what's so special about PCs or is it a new policy?

Nope, it was always the case, which is why a constant Internet connection is a system requirement. The launcher validates the authenticity of your game copy at random intervals of time; you can play for 3 weeks with no Internet connection required; or it may be asked for the next day.

you can play offline just have to re-verify after few weeks, simply pull off the internet from pc and when starting launcher click offline mode or search for modding solutions like launcher bypass or text file "commandline" with commands to put social club offline

But that's the thing, it will ask you for the internet connection sooner or later. If you simply choose the Offline mode, it will give you some stupid error message and refuse to launch.

If someone ever comes up with a patch which allows to bypass this, I will be forever grateful if someone could let me know of it.

A.C.M.
  • A.C.M.

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 3 days ago Edited by A.C.M., 3 days ago.

Nope, it was always the case, which is why a constant Internet connection is a system requirement. The launcher validates the authenticity of your game copy at random intervals of time; you can play for 3 weeks with no Internet connection required; or it may be asked for the next day.

But that's the thing, it will ask you for the internet connection sooner or later. If you simply choose the Offline mode, it will give you some stupid error message and refuse to launch.

If someone ever comes up with a patch which allows to bypass this, I will be forever grateful if someone could let me know of it.

this is why i said download a launcher by pass .asi file and use dinput8.dll from scripthook download (this is never changed with update) to run it.

also get C++ redistributable 2013 package installed

run gta5.exe and done you have now fully functional singleplayer with no internet needed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users