Quantcast

» «
Photo

"1 on 1 at the beach" Why is this a thing?

150 replies to this topic
MaxBazooka01
  • MaxBazooka01

GTA's Resident Tryhard and Squeaker Killer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago Edited by MaxBazooka01, 3 days ago.

Completely and utterly false. I invite people to 1v1s all the time and I despise the marksman. It's a stupidly overpowered weapon while in first person and is completely unrealistic. People like us also don't just fight at beach, most also do dogfights with aircraft like the pyro and starling. Don't be an overgeneralizing idiot. 

Yeah that's pretty far from the truth. Hydras and Lazers are the ones tryhard 1v1'ers use most of the time.

Not true, the majority of my friends are starling and pyro dogfighters who also do 1v1s at beach. It's much better than base. Then again I am in the Ghilliemaster crew.

The players who invite you to the beach are the ones who have spent all their time learning the marksman shuffle. They only have the one trick and can't fight anywhere else. It's the most boring 1v1 that you could possibly have anyway so I'd never accept an invite to go there.

Completely and utterly false. I invite people to 1v1s all the time and I despise the marksman. It's a stupidly overpowered weapon while in first person and is completely unrealistic. People like us also don't just fight at beach, most also do dogfights with aircraft like the pyro and starling. Don't be an overgeneralizing idiot. 

How can it be utterly false? I'm talking about 1v1 at the beach. That's exactly how it is all the time. And if you are saying you don't fight that way when you're not at the beach then that's not fighting at the beach, is it.

So you are saying that every single 1v1 at the beach is marksman spam? There are countless videos on YouTube that disprove that, by people like Motmus, Crazy Krille, Staeni, King Fancy, UVersusPro, etc. Beach isn't like base, it's not explicitly rpg and grenade launcher spam. Often times beach can be marksman, but the majority of time it is heavy s. vs heavy s.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users