Spaceship piece missing PLEASE HELP

3 replies to this topic
Slayer_wolf23
  • Slayer_wolf23

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I went to the vinewood hills where the 23 piece was suppose to be next to the wall under water but it wasn't there and I have never gotten it before and it never told me I picked it up please help

scorpioxdragon
  • scorpioxdragon

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

... did you create a Rockstar Social Club account? The checklist on there should help you determine if there's actually a bug or if you've actually already gotten it (perhaps unknowingly while doing a mission or something?).

Also are you looking EXACTLY where it's supposed to be? The spaceship parts emit a pulsating humming noise. So if you hear that, then it's still there and you need to keep looking.

Slayer_wolf23
  • Slayer_wolf23

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I already looked at social club and didn't see anything about that and I looked exactly at that spot i even changed characters and it still wasn't there

scorpioxdragon
  • scorpioxdragon

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

On the social club checklist, at the bottom section is a map, it shows all of the spaceship parts locations (there's a legend that shows you what the icon looks like). If you found them they are yellow. If you click on "not found" it will show what you haven't found in white. That's seriously the best place for you to start troubleshooting this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users