• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
Patro_11_
  • Patro_11_

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hello guys , my problem is that im probably one of the best racers in gta I ve never met a racer that can even compare to me and im always first with big diffrence from the second whenever I play seriously. Also I watch videos on youtube with impossible moments in gta racing etc. And t he most thug life moments with millions of views is my daily routine. Anyway the problem I that I cant find easily good races with good settings for example catch up off and clean contact races and also I always win with not much of a competition but I dont have a lot of friends who race. I would like to join one of the best racing crews so I can help them increase the reputation and im sure I will quickly become one of the best racers inside the crew if not the best.I ve send requests ti nodo race crew and some others and also personal messages but I didnt get any reply what should I do to join because I realy deserve it . I also wat to say that maybe my stas is not the best because I didnt have a very proffesional account and I let others play races and I have a hard time find good races without annoying people in. But I sure have some wins to prove myself and also if I could join on race from those crews just for trial it would be the best proof. Please help me wih your knowledge only serious answers please

Uncle Sikee Atric
  • Uncle Sikee Atric

Everyone's favorite Uncle, but not Led-By.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award, 2018 Trumptonshire Trilogy Award

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hi there.

As a Free Agent, you can fill out the forms on the Free Agents thread and advertise to Crews there.

Thanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users