Learned Something New Today?

13 replies to this topic
Inttelix
  • Inttelix

is a

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Today I have learned that we can try but we will never satisfy our mothers fully. And when you think she's happy with you well think again. At least with me that is the lesson I learned from my own mother.

Oh and no matter how skilled, honest, intelligent and beautiful, a woman may be, she is not the one for you.

Did you learn something new today? A lesson, a new language, kung-fu moves or whatever. Share it with us.

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Big Homie

• Facade Corporation
  • Brazil

Posted 2 weeks ago

TIL you're not good in interacting with women.

Inttelix
  • Inttelix

is a

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

TIL you're not good in interacting with women.

Until you meet my mother. You'll see what I'm talking about.

trip
  • trip

😺

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]
    Contribution Award [GTAF Census]
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'll satisfy your mother.
  • livejoker, Rougarou, Quadro and 1 other like this

Ai®aCob®a
  • Ai®aCob®a

Ban Roulette Winner 2017

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Solomon-Islands
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'll bring the popcorn

giphy.gif

OT: Today I learned when it's raining Ducks just don't give a f*ck if you're in a 2 ton missile if they want to cross the road by god they're gonna cross the road

Inttelix
  • Inttelix

is a

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Now that's what I'm talking about.

Airacobra, out here we have an animal called Quati, looks like a giant squirrel somewhat. They escape the natural park to find food in the garbage. But to do this they have to cross the road so every day at around 18:00 I hit one of them with my motorcycle. Not because I want to but because they cross when you least expect. Going slow is just as dangerous.

• trip likes this

Ai®aCob®a
  • Ai®aCob®a

Ban Roulette Winner 2017

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Solomon-Islands
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 2 weeks ago

I live on the lake so we naturally have ducks walking around the neighborhood and everybody knows to watch out for them but you don't expect to see them 2 miles away crossing a main high speed road and he didn't have a care in the world either he just took his good ole time waddling across the road.

At one point I swear he started f*cking with me on purpose because I honked my horn at him he would walk halfway across the road into my lane and then turn around to walk towards the other lane causing the cars to stop but not enough to where I can safely pass him and then would walk back into my lane and stop in the middle.

After him doing this three or four times I finally just got out and chased him across the road.

He did it again to me on the way back but this time he was already 3/4 of the way across and didn't hold up traffic

Mr. Scratch
  • Mr. Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None
  • Lousy T-Shirt

Posted 2 weeks ago

Yeah, that a curved 4K Philips TV is cheaper than the OnePlus 5T I wanted to buy.

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 2 weeks ago

Today I have learned that we can try but we will never satisfy our mothers fully. And when you think she's happy with you well think again. At least with me that is the lesson I learned from my own mother.

Oh and no matter how skilled, honest, intelligent and beautiful, a woman may be, she is not the one for you.

Did you learn something new today? A lesson, a new language, kung-fu moves or whatever. Share it with us.

what's the problem. you met a new girlfriend, and she' isn't to your mom liking. don't be afraid, we all gone thru this. your mom wants to keep you for herself only :lol:. you need to forgive because it's once she's not there anymore, that you realize how much sacrifice she did for you  ;) . oh and another important thing. people acts don't necessarily reflect the state of mind  ;) 

Blaze
  • Blaze

conspiracy clunge is useless clunge

• Super Sleuth Deadass
  • United-Kingdom
  • Super Sleuth Deadass 2018
    Crew Poster Winner 2017
    Super Special Gold Star 2006
    Draw Contest Booby Prize 2016
    Campaign Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 2 weeks ago

if you think your bikes suspension is handling better than normal you've actually got a flat on the front

• livejoker, Rougarou and Arrows to Athens like this

Kyoto
  • Kyoto

Positivity isn't really my forté.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'm breaking the rules here because I didn't learn this today but...

Yesterday I learned that Kanye West is seriously coo coo for Cocoa-Puffs. I knew he was full of himself but damn. Didn't think he was this lost.

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Mexico

Posted 2 weeks ago

To not trust work schedules, or else you'll be late for work.

Inttelix
  • Inttelix

is a

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

what's the problem. you met a new girlfriend, and she' isn't to your mom liking. don't be afraid, we all gone thru this. your mom wants to keep you for herself only :lol:. you need to forgive because it's once she's not there anymore, that you realize how much sacrifice she did for you  ;) . oh and another important thing. people acts don't necessarily reflect the state of mind  ;)

I'm married, my friend.

• jpm1 likes this

• Sheriff
  • None
  • Best Writer 2011
    Time Traveller Of The Year 1984

Posted 2 weeks ago

I learned that the main lady from American Horror Story is in a relationship with Alan and Charlie's mum from 2 And A Half Men. Or something.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users