Quantcast

» «
Photo

To those who know more about copyright legalities than I do...

No replies to this topic
TheManWithThePlan360
  • TheManWithThePlan360

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

...then I must ask, knowing what you do about all the ins-and-outs of music licensing, was R* obligated to update every version of their game to remove music? I know that none of us know the fine print to what they had to do to get rid of the music, but I'm curious to see if the outrage towards is likely justified, or if people are getting mad over something that was inevitable. I, too, would like to believe that it was the latter, but the comfort of knowing if we were screwed by R* is more comforting, if they chose the lazy route and just ruined it for all of us. It's more just a question of if new methods for sending out game patches and updates made it obligatory for them to remove it from every copy, rather than just copies bought after the 23rd. I say that because this never happened on the PS2 GTAs, besides re-releases, but that was because they couldn't actively modify the game due to a lack of internet connection in most circumstances. Anyway, thanks in advance, even if no-one replies.

• t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users