Saved Topic

4 replies to this topic
D.C John Lonney (1A-1)
  • D.C John Lonney (1A-1)

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I was adding a topic to the crew recruitment thread and it said that progress was saved, I never finished it and came back onto complete it, but cannot find where it could be. Help?!?

Jimmy
  • Jimmy

• Facade Corporation
  • India
  • Best Newsletter 2017 [GTAF Weekly]
    Best Poster in Movies / TV 2017
    Best Jimmy
    Contribution Award [GTAF Weekly]
    Helpfulness Award [WD&P Mega Topic]

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Jimmy, 2 weeks ago.

The saved content feature does not work for now. Any unposted content will be lost. You will have to re-write the topic. In the future, copy paste the contents into a text file on your system. That should help.

AiŽaCobŽa
  • AiŽaCobŽa

Ban Roulette Winner 2017

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Solomon-Islands
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 2 weeks ago

I was adding a topic to the crew recruitment thread and it said that progress was saved, I never finished it and came back onto complete it, but cannot find where it could be. Help?!?

Your progress is only saved for so long but if it does indeed save you will see a message in your posting box with something along the lines of View Autosaved Content Today May 3rd 2018 and then click on that and a little box will pop up click the black box and whatever content was saved will then appear in your posting box.

The saved content feature does not work for now. Any unposted content will be lost. You will have to re-write the topic. In the future, copy paste the contents into a text file on your system. That should help.

This is not true....I used the feature just the other day although it only works in specific cirumstances

such as closing the browser ect.

6plcEi.gif

Jimmy
  • Jimmy

• Facade Corporation
  • India
  • Best Newsletter 2017 [GTAF Weekly]
    Best Poster in Movies / TV 2017
    Best Jimmy
    Contribution Award [GTAF Weekly]
    Helpfulness Award [WD&P Mega Topic]

Posted 2 weeks ago

This is not true....I used the feature just the other day although it only works in specific cirumstances

6plcEi.gif

Never tried that before. Did you browser retain or re-open the page when you opened it the next time? That's the only circumstance where I can see this working TBH.

AiŽaCobŽa
  • AiŽaCobŽa

Ban Roulette Winner 2017

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Solomon-Islands
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 2 weeks ago

6plcEi.gif

Never tried that before. Did you browser retain or re-open the page when you opened it the next time? That's the only circumstance where I can see this working TBH.

Nope, On that instant when I was doing that to make the GIF to answer the question for someone else I simply closed the tab and then reopened GTAForums went to that thread scrolled down and replaced the lost text

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users