Constant Cloud Hanging !

7 replies to this topic
Crossland79
  • Crossland79

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Evening all Im having some major issues over the last two days where whenever I go on call for the DDH its going to load me into the Setup but it just hangs in the clouds and I have to dashboard the Xbox and reload,now Ive always had this problem every now and then but for the past two days its everytime I go on call and it finds a setup and starts to load me in its just cloud hanging,I can hear invites going through my phone so I know the games not freezing as such but it just never lets me outta the clouds until I close GTA and reload.

Ive tried unlinking my social club account and re linking, I load into Story mode then Solo session then join a public session everytime which usually helps with the hanging but this time its just refusing to join any setups anyone got any ideas,Ive also hard reset Xbox numerous times.

Crossland79
  • Crossland79

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Anyone any ideas ?

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Well I've noticed it's worse since Tuesday's update, but I might just be imagining it. Either way, these issues normally come and go, give it a couple days and things will be fine?

Gaffa
  • Gaffa

⭐ S W A G G E R ⭐

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness [GTAO]
    Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 2 weeks ago

Cleared out the console's cache? 

Sorry just brainstorming an idea which mightn't even work. 

FlacidJack
  • FlacidJack

Gangsta

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

Helps if you're in the same session as the host but that's not really plasible when on-call, do you join from invite-only sessions and have the setting that keeps you host enabled?

Just curious because that's how I go on-call and it takes an eternity to join DDH heists but not in the clouds, the timer just keeps rising, often takes 3 mins just to find a setup (among all the Bogdan Problems the matchmaking is filtering out).

Crossland79
  • Crossland79

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Yea cleared Console Cache mate,yea join from invite only and public get the same problem from both,plus have setting set to keep host enabled,I did manage to join a setup yesterday but then tried a second time and got clouds again,its so annoying because I seem to find Bogdan and Data Breaches a lot from on call but of course it wont actually join them as I have to watch the lovely clouds forming ! Hahaha

Crossland79
  • Crossland79

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Its getting beyond a joke now I cant join any DDH on call now at all just cloud hangs and then pops up with Network Error and I have to dashboard !

FukNRekd
  • FukNRekd

Rekd Um

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Ireland

Posted 2 weeks ago

Being this runs peer to peer it may not be you. Could be someone in the server with lag or a bad ping to you.

Or it might not be.

Gotta love peer to peer platforms for gaming. /s

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users