The Invisible System: Past does not forget [Mission series]

102 replies to this topic
Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

DYOM mission designer/user

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Update: Mission 18 uploaded. Play the missions, have fun and don't forget to leave a feedback. 

Mission 18 was pretty straightforward, so I was able to make it quickly. Now there's a big chance the last two missions will be out today, way later today. I'll upload them both at the same time and after that, I'll upload a ZIP/RAR file with all the missions in it. Stay tuned for the big finale, guys. :)

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

UPDATE: 18th and 20th mission uploaded. A ZIP/RAR file with all the missions in it is also uploaded, you can find the link at the top of the mission list as usual. Play the missions, have fun and don't forget to leave a feedback afterwards, guys. :)

And with that, this mission pack is finished. I hope you like it :) I wanted to make this for quite a while and I'm glad I finally did it. What now? I really don't know. In the past, whenever I said I was finished with DYOM, I ended up returning one way or the other. This time, I won't say anything and see what happens. I'm glad many people decided to play this mission pack because, usually, sequels aren't as followed as stand-alone mission packs since sequels obligate you to play one or more mission packs before them to be able to understand its story. And for that reason, I'm very happy and grateful. It was great to be back once again. Stay cool, guys.

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Standard Jimmy work with finishing it this fast. I'll get down to it this weekend!

• Jimmy_Leppard likes this

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

You know it :D Alright man, looking forward to that feedback :D

VenomDYOM
  • VenomDYOM

Street Cat

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted A week ago

Spoiler

Don't click the spoiler unless you played the chapter 3 (Last chapter).

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

That was you? Oh ok :D I didn't know that. And thanks for your frequent feedbacks throughout the mission pack, I really appreciate it. I'm very glad you liked it that much :) Cheers :)

VenomDYOM
  • VenomDYOM

Street Cat

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted A week ago

Now what... inspiration of course.... 

SatournFan
  • SatournFan

eh

• The Yardies
  • Russia
  • 2017-2018 GTAForums Premier League Predictions -Bronze

Posted A week ago

Spoiler

guess it's on par with its predecessor, although a bit worse in my opinion. good work regardless Jimmy, you've finished a great project yet again and I hope we see more from you in the not-so-distant future

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by Jimmy_Leppard, A week ago.

Thank you very much on the feedback, man. Yeah, sequels are almost never on par with the original, but I wanted to tell the story anyway cause even though it's much shorter, I knew it couldn't be better than the original, but still... I'm happy about the way it turned out. Glad you liked it nevertheless :)

Spoiler

Joey_
  • Joey_

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

Played the mission pack from start to finish and I have to say I was pretty impressed. I played your previous mission packs and I have to say that this MP is one of your best ones. Keep up!

• Jimmy_Leppard and MartZ2 like this

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

Thank you very much, man. I'm glad you liked it :D Cheers :)

AdvangeMarius
  • AdvangeMarius

I AM THE REAL ZIGGMODDER! EXPOSED!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

In the end of season 1, Ryan pointed the gun at Tyler but untl he said that Tyler kill his cousin or brother, the screen cut offf to black. So I was counting that there must be another season and I wonder where is this mission based on?

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

This is the continuation of the original, yes. It's not based on anything :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users