Photo

Anyone Seen This Glitch Before?

2 replies to this topic
gnrdeth13
  • gnrdeth13

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

I just came back to the game after some down time, and I've been messing around in offline mode. Having an issue where whenever I jump out of a plane I see my parachute attached, but Michael is free-falling as though it isn't there and it won't open no matter what button I push. At one point in the video, you'll see I even enter the "give parachute" cheat while falling and still nothing changes. I don't remember this being an issue before. Anyone know how to fix this?

This is PS4, btw, and I have completed story mode.

AreWomanMadeFromSand?
  • AreWomanMadeFromSand?

"You should not have f*cked with me" -Angry Slavic Man

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

When I played this game back on the Xbox 360 I remember this this type of thing happening before I had unlocked the parachute and was getting it from its spawn point on mt chillad. When I would bail out of a plane after I unlocked trevor and this exact thing happened  3 times but eventually (after I reloaded the save) he would fall for a while but then it would equip after I pressed the button.

GamingWithJumbo
  • GamingWithJumbo

Game Enjoyer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Seems like your x64q.rpf is corrupted, or the game doesn't read the parachute as an interactable weapon (yes parachute is a weapon.)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users