Quantcast

» «
Photo

Need some help with the Paramedic side-mission in GTA:VC.

3 replies to this topic
SKELESANESSS
  • SKELESANESSS

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by SKELESANESSS, 3 weeks ago.

Howdy everyone,

I'm very, very close to 100% completion. I did all of the main missions, all of the side missions, all collectibles, etc. and I saved the Paramedic side-mission for the last few things before achieving 100% completion. I tried to do it a few times before, but I always manage to fail the side-mission, either by flipping over the Ambulance, either by damaging the Ambulance until it catches fire and explodes. Can you guys give me some tips on how to complete the side-mission easily? I'm on the PlayStation 4 version of the game.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 3 weeks ago

I always completed paramedic mission from Ocean View Hospital as there are pretty wide roads and many patients will spawn on the beach. Just remember to drive carefully - it's better to lose a second or two than flip your ambulance.

• ClaudeIzABadAzz likes this

SKELESANESSS
  • SKELESANESSS

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 3 weeks ago

I always completed paramedic mission from Ocean View Hospital as there are pretty wide roads and many patients will spawn on the beach. Just remember to drive carefully - it's better to lose a second or two than flip your ambulance.

Alright, thank you very much!

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

I agree with Tycek. I always do the Paramedic mission right at the start of the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users