Quantcast

» «
Photo

Anyone got a list of the latest dlc car names that I can input into a trainer?

3 replies to this topic
tigertoddy2008
  • tigertoddy2008

Peon

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

I had a link to one but it would be way out of date by now.

AiŽaCobŽa
  • AiŽaCobŽa

Ban Roulette Winner 2017

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Solomon-Islands
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by AiŽaCobŽa, 3 weeks ago.

Just go online to the car shops and look at all the vehicles listed each vehicle has which update they were released above their name

25c3558e0ee10895ebc26b0f17c8390e.png

Or go to gta wiki vehicles and it will list all the vehicles in the game with (DLC) next to dlc vehicles

tigertoddy2008
  • tigertoddy2008

Peon

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

Just go online to the car shops and look at all the vehicles listed each vehicle has which update they were released above their name

Or go to gta wiki vehicles and it will list all the vehicles in the game with (DLC) next to dlc vehicles

The thing is, the internal R* code names for the cars often don't match the store ones.

AiŽaCobŽa
  • AiŽaCobŽa

Ban Roulette Winner 2017

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Solomon-Islands
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 3 weeks ago

The thing is, the internal R* code names for the cars often don't match the store ones.

GTA Wiki page list the code names for them in the car profile page under  Miscellaneous Information.

But unless there is a difference variant of the same vehicle the code is going to be the name of the vehicle 98% of the time unless it's a really special vehicle but if there is two of them such as The Buffalo & Buffalo S it will simply be like this 3e812b1284e5a882c233caf9c21b7519.png

I did the coding for a very popular menu so I do know that 98% of the vehicle codes are the name of their vehicle and the ones with two or more variatian such as The Baller will show up like the Buffalo

• tigertoddy2008 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users