Cesar's relationship with Catalina

2 replies to this topic
watersgta3
  • watersgta3

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I'm actually surprised no one has started a topic on this yet.

So what exactly was Cesar's relationship with his cousin? From his phone call to CJ, he seems to downplay his cousin's actions to CJ and never once mentions her after this up until the mission WFIYH when CJ referred to the crazy bitch as "yo bitch-ass cousin". What do you think Cesar's relationship with Catalina is? From what I've seen from the story so far, he's either completely oblivious to how much of a crazy bitch his cousin is (you know, considering how he never actually warns CJ of her behavior) or he knows she's a bitch, but wants absolutely nothing to do with her due to a bad experience he's had with her and hates mentioning it. What do you guys think?

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Soldier

• Members
  • France

Posted 3 weeks ago

I think Rockstar found it would be cool to make Catalina appear in San Andreas as one more wink to GTA 3 and presented her as Cesar's cousin to introduce her an immersion-friendly way.

DK06282000
  • DK06282000

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I think Cesar really does have a good relationship with Catalina since Catalina never really showed any hints of irritation when she mentions Cesar's name. As for whether Cesar knows about Catalina's actions, honestly, I think he knows, but wasn't really bothered by it since Catalina is probably more kinder around her family and probably gets along much better with Cesar. Plus don't forget when Cesar was very upset after CJ called her his "bitch-ass cousin". So yeah. They seem to be on good terms.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users