Quantcast

» «
Photo

Anyone having problems making a stunt race?

8 replies to this topic
Nonstopmaximum
  • Nonstopmaximum

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Just tried to publish one I've been working on for over a month and it did work but a triangle right by placement popped up and I went to checkpoints and it said that the starting grid was placed too far from the trigger even though it was within the triggers radius. Afterwards tried playing the race through my jobs on the menu and got a thing saying the race was invalid and had to be remade. I figured that maybe it was corrupted and tried making another stunt race but again got the thing where it said the starting grid was too far from the trigger. Anyone else having this problem or is it just me?
  • SuperFungi47 likes this

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Designer for GTA Online

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Spain
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 3 weeks ago

Where exactly are you placing the trigger? Triggers glitched onto props, placed near water (shore), placed in the air and placed under the map will automatically make the race invalid.

Nonstopmaximum
  • Nonstopmaximum

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Where exactly are you placing the trigger? Triggers glitched onto props, placed near water (shore), placed in the air and placed under the map will automatically make the race invalid.

El Burro Heights oil field, though the trigger was placed on the road furthest to the south which is sort of near a beach I suppose but a cliff area separates them.

Nonstopmaximum
  • Nonstopmaximum

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Okay, just tried publishing a couple of quick test races and I can confirm now that this is happening with every race I'm trying to make no matter where the trigger was placed (Vinewood Hills, Downtown, Grand Senora Desert, etc.) and none of the triggers where glitched or placed near water.

• SuperFungi47 likes this

SuperFungi47
  • SuperFungi47

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Okay, just tried publishing a couple of quick test races and I can confirm now that this is happening with every race I'm trying to make no matter where the trigger was placed (Vinewood Hills, Downtown, Grand Senora Desert, etc.) and none of the triggers where glitched or placed near water.

I"m having the exact same problem - it's infuriating! I put my starting grid basically right on top of the trigger, WELL within the yellow circle, and it still says it's too far away.

SuperFungi47
  • SuperFungi47

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

So it turns out that if you exit to the Creator Menu and then reload the race (after saving it, of course), the issue looks like it's still there, but then disappears. At least in my case.

Nonstopmaximum
  • Nonstopmaximum

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Not in mine I'm afraid. Still encountering it right now. Am I really the only one with this?

Dirty918
  • Dirty918

Dirty4749

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I was having the same issue.  I think it WAS an issue with R*

If you set the grid again,test the track even thought the triangle may still be there the track will save just fine.

Nonstopmaximum
  • Nonstopmaximum

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I was having the same issue.  I think it WAS an issue with R*

If you set the grid again,test the track even thought the triangle may still be there the track will save just fine.

That's the thing. If I try to play my published race in question as a job which still had the triangle in creator it'll say that the race is invalid and has to be remade. Hence why I can't bother making or publishing races currently.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users