How old is Brian Johnson?

9 replies to this topic
Emperix
  • Emperix

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

I have question Brian Johnson is CJ's and Sweet's young brother and died in 1987 so in what year he will be born and what age he will have?

ProKiller93
  • ProKiller93

dunno

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 3 weeks ago

I have question Brian Johnson is CJ's and Sweet's young brother and died in 1987 so in what year he will be born and what age he will have?

younger than cj

Domac
  • Domac

Snitch

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 3 weeks ago

He was younger than CJ... died in 1987... maybe he was like 20?

The Reev
  • The Reev

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 3 weeks ago

CJ is confirmed to be 24 in 1992, which is when SA happened, so in 1987 he would be 19. Brian is the youngest of four siblings, and CJ is the 2nd oldest, so Brian would be 17 when he died, at the most

ProKiller93
  • ProKiller93

dunno

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 3 weeks ago

CJ is confirmed to be 24 in 1992, which is when SA happened, so in 1987 he would be 19. Brian is the youngest of four siblings, and CJ is the 2nd oldest, so Brian would be 17 when he died, at the most

he would be 18 at most

DK06282000
  • DK06282000

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I think Brian was about at least 10-13 when he died. Remember, CJ is the second oldest of the Johnson kids and Brian is the youngest. Also from what I saw, Kendl and CJ aren't really that much apart from each other age wise. I'd say Kendl is only about a year younger than CJ. So Brian's age is definitely around 10-13 in 1987.

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Soldier

• Members
  • France

Posted 3 weeks ago

Younger than Mathusalem for sure.

McAgent
  • McAgent

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by McAgent, 3 weeks ago.

If CJ was 18 when he left for LC in 1987, Kendl would be about 17, making Brian at most 17 or 16 when he died.

watersgta3
  • watersgta3

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by watersgta3, 3 weeks ago.

I'm sorry, but where was CJ's age confirmed? It never said in any source material what his confirmed age was (no, GTA wiki don't count since anybody could edit that page).

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 3 weeks ago

I'm sorry, but where was CJ's age confirmed? It never said in any source material what his confirmed age was (no, GTA wiki don't count since anybody could edit that page.

It is presumed that Carl ran away at the minimum age of 18, when travel without an adult would be practical.
Since Brian is an "also mentioned" character of little importance it really does not matter.

Let the speculation continue...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users