• This topic is locked This topic is locked
97 replies to this topic
DangerZ0neX
  • DangerZ0neX

It's K-Logg, dammit!

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by DangerZ0neX, 3 weeks ago.

an actual literal tantrum

Thank you for proving me once again, my dude.

F9_E834_D8_4_D76_4_C43_8832_2_D6807186_C

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Proud Pigalle Owner

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Arrows to Athens, 3 weeks ago.

It's also interesting how you resort to referring to everyone calling you out on your nonsense as children when you're the one that seems incapable of having anything approaching a civilised discussion.

Me? The uncivilized one here? Ohohoho, please, the Drumpf guy and you keep using nuh-uh im a good boy type of arguments and keep throwing tantrums at anyone who calls your griefing mobiles as such; vehicles made for griefing people.

I presented arguments that just because you hide in a safe-space session, and assuming that you aren't lying about attacking anyone with your Oppressor, it doesn't change the fact that the Oppressor is a griefing tool. The Drumpf guy also tried to discredit me, but just like you, he strawmanned my argument and threw a tantrum after being proven wrong.

By the way, calling out actually means pointing someone's hypocrisy, but all you did was cry that your broomstick is not a griefing tool. That is literally all you have been doing in this thread, and you will keep shouting buh muh memecar did nuthin wrong reee every single time. That is what prompts me to call you a child since you indeed act like a child.

Does Rockstar treat this car like a greifing tool? Most likely yes. Do YOU have to treat it like a griefing tool? Nope. You don't have to buy into Rockstar's scumbaggery. You can choose whether or not you want rockets on the car, since it's an option. If you don't install rockets on it, it cannot possibly be a griefing tool. If you equip the rockets, it can be a griefing tool, but only if you make it so. If you use the rockets only for missions or PvE situations, then how could it possibly be a griefing tool? 95 percent of the time, I am cruising around in this thing, while everyone else I see are flying around, either under or over the map, engaging in Deluxo wars.

But what about the Hunter? What about the Akula? Are they not grieifng tools? Especially the Akula. The damn thing can enter stealth mode at anytime and surprise attack you.

DangerZ0neX
  • DangerZ0neX

It's K-Logg, dammit!

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 3 weeks ago

-snip-

Again, since it can be fitted with the most accurate type of missiles, can target players, can skip many obstacles to get to players faster, and a ton of wallbreaches that let it fly under the map, it is objectively a griefing vehicle since Rockstar have created it with that purpose in mind.

Using expectionalism does not disprove this fact. However, since you didn't take my arguments personally like these two clowns did, I respect you.

CaptainMarvel
  • CaptainMarvel

MSpaintophiliac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

So thread detailing from the usual suspects aside, on topic the Deluxo has not been discounted (unless youve done the trade price unlock). Though the upcoming SV themed races would be a logical week to do a discount.
  • carnerd3000 likes this

MadTitanThanos
  • MadTitanThanos

Mad Titan, Master, Thanos Rex, Masterlord, Overmaster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by MadTitanThanos, 3 weeks ago.

It's also interesting how you resort to referring to everyone calling you out on your nonsense as children when you're the one that seems incapable of having anything approaching a civilised discussion.

Me? The uncivilized one here? Ohohoho, please, the Drumpf guy and you keep using nuh-uh im a good boy type of arguments and keep throwing tantrums at anyone who calls your griefing mobiles as such; vehicles made for griefing people.

I presented arguments that just because you hide in a safe-space session, and assuming that you aren't lying about attacking anyone with your Oppressor, it doesn't change the fact that the Oppressor is a griefing tool. The Drumpf guy also tried to discredit me, but just like you, he strawmanned my argument and threw a tantrum after being proven wrong.

By the way, calling out actually means pointing someone's hypocrisy, but all you did was cry that your broomstick is not a griefing tool. That is literally all you have been doing in this thread, and you will keep shouting buh muh memecar did nuthin wrong reee every single time. That is what prompts me to call you a child since you indeed act like a child.

Does Rockstar treat this car like a greifing tool? Most likely yes. Do YOU have to treat it like a griefing tool? Nope. You don't have to buy into Rockstar's scumbaggery. You can choose whether or not you want rockets on the car, since it's an option. If you don't install rockets on it, it cannot possibly be a griefing tool. If you equip the rockets, it can be a griefing tool, but only if you make it so. If you use the rockets only for missions or PvE situations, then how could it possibly be a griefing tool? 95 percent of the time, I am cruising around in this thing, while everyone else I see are flying around, either under or over the map, engaging in Deluxo wars.

But what about the Hunter? What about the Akula? Are they not grieifng tools? Especially the Akula. The damn thing can enter stealth mode at anytime and surprise attack you.

LOL look at this f*ckin' real rebel!!

This is just a video game you dumb c*nt.  These items are placed in the game to use and have fun with.  If you're such a salty bitch about it, maybe stop playing.  Or do what you do.  Post religiously at a forum about the thing you claim to hate.  That makes sense.  And please take a shower, you stink.

8,000 POSTS! You're such a winner.

• willystylez likes this

No Use For A Name
  • No Use For A Name

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

^I think we found DangerZones boyfriend
  • Halal Cyborg, Jenkiiii, PwnageSoldier and 2 others like this

MadTitanThanos
  • MadTitanThanos

Mad Titan, Master, Thanos Rex, Masterlord, Overmaster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Oh boy, I'm a part of forum lore now.  That's spectacular, what a day for me!!   I'm a real Princess!   

Thank you, douchebag with 3,000 posts! 

giphy.gif

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Sheriff
  • Belize
  • Best Official Gang 2016 [Zaibatsu]
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2016
    Lock Of The Year
    Worst Tits 2017
    Worst Tits 2016
    Worst Tits 2015
    Worst Tits 2014
    Best Poster [Sports] 2016
    Best Poster [Sports] 2015
    Best Poster [Sports] 2014
    Last ever poster in a public area on the old forum
    Best Llama 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 3 weeks ago

As the title suggests. Has the Deluxo ever gone on sale? If so, when and how much was the discount?

Never...

Never should be.

Nope,...

First three replies answered this and then we get 4 pages of childish drivel and dumb insults... sometimes you just can't have nice things.

• Arrows to Athens, BamaGoodfella, CaptainMarvel and 3 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users