Quantcast

» «
Photo

Are characters tied to social club account or cd key?

8 replies to this topic
tigertoddy2008
  • tigertoddy2008

Peon

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

Reformatted and believed rockstar when they said you only activate once, then the game is forever tied to your social club... nope!  Honestly can't be stuffed submitting a ticket when I can just get another copy, but will it have my character data still?  Or will the new key force me to create a new one?

Quinn_flower
  • Quinn_flower

S.T.A.R.S Unit/The Dear R* Girl/Meh Queen

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Japan

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Quinn_flower, 4 weeks ago.

It ls tied to ur social Id

Are u banned? If so u need to start over regardless if you are as a new key won't unban you on the same social acc.

tigertoddy2008
  • tigertoddy2008

Peon

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

Are u banned? If so u need to start over regardless if you are as a new key won't unban you on the same social acc.

I really don't know if I am or not, I haven't logged in for ages.  Is re-asking for the key something that would happened if I'm banned?

Quinn_flower
  • Quinn_flower

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Japan

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Quinn_flower, 4 weeks ago.

I really don't know if I am or not, I haven't logged in for ages.  Is re-asking for the key something that would happened if I'm banned?
No if ur banned it will tell you if you log on with Your social club.

tigertoddy2008
  • tigertoddy2008

Peon

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

Since you seem to know a bit about bans, I'm wondering what your opinion is with money cheaters - because some people say your account gets flagged if you spend too much in a short time, other people say that you could spend tens of millions because it's all down to being random.  What do you think?

Quinn_flower
  • Quinn_flower

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Japan

Posted 4 weeks ago

Since you seem to know a bit about bans, I'm wondering what your opinion is with money cheaters - because some people say your account gets flagged if you spend too much in a short time, other people say that you could spend tens of millions because it's all down to being random.  What do you think?

r* anticheat is like russian roulette. sometimes your hit and sometimes your not. mostly as of late legit players has been hit. i personally used mod menus for changing weather to snow and making outfits and i havent been hit. so its random. just dont over do it with money. 

tigertoddy2008
  • tigertoddy2008

Peon

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by tigertoddy2008, 4 weeks ago.

r* anticheat is like russian roulette. sometimes your hit and sometimes your not. mostly as of late legit players has been hit. i personally used mod menus for changing weather to snow and making outfits and i havent been hit. so its random. just dont over do it with money. 

Someone on my third, working account gave me 6 billion because they thought I was a girl so I just sent a random imagefap folder  :santa:​  :cookie:​ 

• CarimboHanky, Quinn_flower, Skeve613 and 1 other like this

SHOKKERZ91
  • SHOKKERZ91

Fly low for the killing blow!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 4 weeks ago

Someone on my third, working account gave me 6 billion because they thought I was a girl so I just sent a random imagefap folder  :santa:​  :cookie:​ 

Hahaha that´s gold! :D

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Furry_Monkey, 4 weeks ago.

Hahaha awesome.  I had the opposite - some dumb girl I gave 6 billion to sent me a bunch of photos of hers... wait what??

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users