Photo

A Missing Hidden Package

2 replies to this topic
SKELESANESSS
  • SKELESANESSS

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by SKELESANESSS, 2 weeks ago.

Howdy, everyone!
So, I'm currently trying to collect all of the Hidden Packages in Vice City, but I'm stuck at 99/100. The 95th Hidden Package isn't popping up for me, and I'm 100% sure that I haven't already collected it. This issue didn't occur at other Hidden Packages, because I have 99/100. I know that I may have just stupidly forgot to collect one, and that's also probably the case for me (I used a guide, too), but, if that somehow isn't the case, are there any glitches that can cause certain Hidden Packages to dissapear? I'm on the PlayStation 4 version, by the way, and I didn't use any cheats or exploits.

EDIT: Apparently, I missed the 10th Hidden Package, and now I got it, so, no need to reply to this anymore.

jaljax
  • jaljax

Vice Squad

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

Howdy, everyone!
So, I'm currently trying to collect all of the Hidden Packages in Vice City, but I'm stuck at 99/100. The 95th Hidden Package isn't popping up for me, and I'm 100% sure that I haven't already collected it. This issue didn't occur at other Hidden Packages, because I have 99/100. I know that I may have just stupidly forgot to collect one, and that's also probably the case for me (I used a guide, too), but, if that somehow isn't the case, are there any glitches that can cause certain Hidden Packages to dissapear? I'm on the PlayStation 4 version, by the way, and I didn't use any cheats or exploits.

What's your PSN ? I can help you out with this.

Also i suggest you watch this video 

• SKELESANESSS likes this

SKELESANESSS
  • SKELESANESSS

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 4 weeks ago

My PSN is DrRobotnik1991.
  • jaljax likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users