Quantcast

» «
Photo

Dreaming of HD Era Vice City

13 replies to this topic
Hussein Sonic
  • Hussein Sonic

Nothing to see on my page. Come back on May 27, 2018.

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Hussein Sonic, 3 weeks ago.

Welcome to the dreaming of Vice City in the HD era

giphy.gif

Pretty simple. This topic isn't more or less, but a topic of discussion of what Vice City will look like in the HD Universe world.

It clearly states on the topic that GTA VI will most likely be in Vice City.

You can either do it by images, maps, words, etc., and this topic will basically be dedicated to this subject.

Please follow the rules:

No spam; No stupid jokes; No fights over others opinions.

Anyways, in my opinion for now, an HD Vice City would be something like in The Crew. It was certainly inspired by Miami, and if you don't know what I mean (most likely you do know), take a look:

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Biography

Vice City, Flores(based on Miami, FL)
320px-Miamimetroarea.jpgVice City is a major coastal city on the Atlantic Ocean in southern Flores. It's downtown has the largest concentration of international banks in America, while the incorporated Vice City Beach is a major tourist hotspot. It also has the world's busiest passenger cruise ship port and also hosts the world headquarters of Burger Shot.

Spoiler

• jpm1 likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

brb sitting in my 85 Skylark as it idles in the garage

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-States
  • Best Total Overhaul 2017 [GTA: Underground]
    Best Map 2017 Contribution [Liberty City Countryside]
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 4 weeks ago

Does this really need a topic? You seem to do quite a few "X City remagined in Y" threads and it's kinda redundant when not only there's a great big location wishlist, but also this more specific thread about if VI should be in Vice City or not and if so, how it should be.

• slimeball supreme likes this

jaqub
  • jaqub

keep ya strength up like me ^^

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

topic 4 ppl with vc fetish

Hussein Sonic
  • Hussein Sonic

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Hussein Sonic, 4 weeks ago.

Does this really need a topic? You seem to do quite a few "X City remagined in Y" threads and it's kinda redundant when not only there's a great big location wishlist, but also this more specific thread about if VI should be in Vice City or not and if so, how it should be.

What? Did you actually need a topic on Vice City?

That's Project Americas, it will be in Miami and South America.

Also, are you thinking GTA VI should be in Vice City because of that thread?

VenomDYOM
  • VenomDYOM

Street Cat

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Vice City is my favorite city of all GTAs, so I should agree with this.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

brb sitting in my 85 Skylark as it idles in the garage

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-States
  • Best Total Overhaul 2017 [GTA: Underground]
    Best Map 2017 Contribution [Liberty City Countryside]
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 4 weeks ago

What? Did you actually need a topic on Vice City?

I don't need one. I just said that, there's too many similar threads.

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Big Homie

• Facade Corporation
  • Brazil

Posted 4 weeks ago

We get it, you just bought The Crew and got nostalgia boner for the cities.

Tao Cheng
  • Tao Cheng

Man I'm fuuuucked up!

• Members
  • China

Posted 4 weeks ago

Since you're dreaming of a Vice City, can't wait to shoot 500 tiny mosquitoes on the swamp as a form of hidden packages!
  • jpm1 likes this

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-States
  • Meaningless Award

Posted 4 weeks ago

I'll only accept Vice City if it's in the 1980's

• universetwisters and Hussein Sonic like this

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 4 weeks ago

Vice city HD will be exactly like GTAO. the scale of the city, the textures, it will be more or less the same. only small surprises we could get it's few extra maps (caribbean..), and a flashback mode, were we could roam a part of the map in the 80s (i hardly see R* making two maps extentions the size of San andreas). will it be in Vice city, well i think there are great chances it happens. we asked for Cheetah classic, we got it, we asked for sea sparrow, we got it.. will R* do it, with R* sometimes the choices are a bit weird, so.. however if that happens it'll be because of the community only. because once i heard a R* guy, if i remember correctly it was Aaron Garbut, that was saying that for him Miami nowadays was a very poor place for a good storyline. but with all the posts on the subject, honestly R* would be mad not to listen

Hussein Sonic
  • Hussein Sonic

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Hussein Sonic, 4 weeks ago.

Vice city HD will be exactly like GTAO. the scale of the city, the textures, it will be more or less the same. only small surprises we could get it's few extra maps (caribbean..), and a flashback mode, were we could roam a part of the map in the 80s (i hardly see R* making two maps extentions the size of San andreas). will it be in Vice city, well i think there are great chances it happens. we asked for Cheetah classic, we got it, we asked for sea sparrow, we got it.. will R* do it, with R* sometimes the choices are a bit weird, so.. however if that happens it'll be because of the community only. because once i heard a R* guy, if i remember correctly it was Aaron Garbut, that was saying that for him Miami nowadays was a very poor place for a good storyline. but with all the posts on the subject, honestly R* would be mad not to listen

Do you think they will most likely redesign Vice City to be more like the real-life Miami in the same way they did with Liberty City and Los Santos?

ColePhelps
  • ColePhelps

Phelps Badge 1-2-4-7

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

Feel like a HD VC would feel like V too much with the textures, environment etc.. not opposed to it but i'd rather have LV or SF

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 3 weeks ago

Do you think they will most likely redesign Vice City to be more like the real-life Miami in the same way they did with Liberty City and Los Santos?

of course

• Hussein Sonic likes this

theGTAking101
  • theGTAking101

Get out of my sight, or I'll kill you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago

Obviously. They're not gonna reuse the old map, they're gonna make a new one from scratch and make it more accurate to Miami and surrounding areas.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users