Man, it is funny to how people always saw the "old days" as modder's and glitchers hell, man ... not so long ago PC had SO many related problems, in XB1 and PS4 platforms the same thing involving god mode and dupe rides still happen ....
People can complain about the old limited content, but at least they didn't represent a threat to players and to the game and some were nice for me ... i can consider the old days until the Executive and Other Criminals DLC, the last big non-game changer DLC, and after that we saw ... in 2016 the game changers updates which were really good and a nice add to the game and in 2017 we saw those weaponized things rise ...
C'mon ... there are some things i can't forget ....
- When we made races for fun and people were driving rides like Cheetah, Enity and the Adder.
- I saw more people using more the Mallard, Marquis and the Seashark around.
- Even with RPG and Miniguns the DM and X1's were somewat nice and good and had no players with ugly helmets and masks.
- People wore more stylish clothes, not these colorful things we have by today.
- Even with bugs, the missions were nice to do and some represented a real challenge without these weaponized rides.
- People somewat enjoyed more the game, either by doing some golf, arm wrestling, going to the Vanilla Unicorn, impromptu racing, trying to land the Titan on the top of the Maze Bank ... etc ... man .... even when some funny guy was on a Lazer, this dosen't mean he would attack someone, people felt somewat safe and they dosen't need to prepare themselfs to the trouble like today.
- People enjoyed way more the DLCs and the game, their criticism had more true and useful facts than useless and non-sense arguments.
Ah and i can't forget the best thing ... NO
COD FUNNY KIDS WITH BROKEN MICS AND ERRATIC BEHAVIOR !!!
The game was so better in many aspects, the aspects i miss by today.