Quantcast

» «
Photo

Storyline characters with alternate appearances

Best Answer The_Human, 4 days ago

Possibly changing the character model and texture in the mission's code should do the trick.

You may have to convert the regular skins to cutscene ones.

Also, i want to change Temple Drive Families and Seville Boulevard families skins in Reuiniting the families mission. Because they are same as grove

How can i learn mission coding? I dont have visual studio program or something. Where should i start from?

Refer this tutorial. <CLICK>

Go to the full post

3 replies to this topic
GroveStGTAV
  • GroveStGTAV

Admin

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 days ago

I like things to do in san andreas mod. We can see Big smoke with his beta attire in tagging turf mission. Also we can see sweet with his beta attire in homecoming mission.

Just like we see story characters with different appaarances in different mission in GTA IV & V

I have sweet with bandana, smoke with his artwork yellow shirt skins and more

I want change skins of actors in some missions. How can i do that? 

The_Human
  • The_Human

GNU/ Member Title

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 4 days ago Edited by The_Human, 4 days ago.

Possibly changing the character model and texture in the mission's code should do the trick.

GroveStGTAV
  • GroveStGTAV

Admin

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

Also, i want to change Temple Drive Families and Seville Boulevard families skins in Reuiniting the families mission. Because they are same as grove

How can i learn mission coding? I dont have visual studio program or something. Where should i start from?

The_Human
  • The_Human

GNU/ Member Title

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 4 days ago   Best Answer

Refer this tutorial. <CLICK>

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users