WHAT IS THIS:
At last, this is the final version of my Tram Driver script released! It gives the ability to stop any tram that passes by player in San Fierro and drive it on your own.
- No need to learn any new hotkeys or other things - just find a Tram and press the usual vehicle entering key.
- The Tram continues its cruise if you go away from it. Anytime you can overtake that Tram and stop it again, or find another one, etc.
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Copy the "trm_drv.cs" file from this zip archive to your CLEO directory in GTA San Andreas folder.
- To use this mod you have to install CLEO 4.3 (http://cleo.li)
- Feature is disabled in 2-player mode to prevent crashes in some circumstances that can not be avoided
Sometimes you can meet double trams. With some 'luck' you can enter second carriage without stopping the whole train. But you can not leave the Tram in that case, because its speed is too low for jump-out and too high for usual opening the door and exit. It's the game engine feature that can't be adjusted, so just don't try to do such things.
> HERE <
SOME INTERESTING FACTS: