Quantcast

» «
Photo

|HELP| GTA SA: ENB Nuclear water and no car reflections

Best Answer LaDiDa, A week ago

Don't use skygfx and enb series at the same time. It causes issues regardless of any .ini tweaks (ambient occlusion shows through foggy weather, water has green blobs, objects flash red: some issues I encountered on latest enb series, older ones gave garbled visuals the moment I got in-game). Go to the full post

3 replies to this topic
qazwsxqaz
  • qazwsxqaz

Player Hater

• Members
  • Albania

Posted A week ago Edited by qazwsxqaz, A week ago.

Hello there. With the enb setting im using for gta sa water gets yellow at the some hours of the day the (starts at evening ends at night then starts just a minute later again at night) i found a temporary solution for water but not a perfect one.

At other times of day everything looks just like normal san andreas (as intended) but there is no car reflections.

The game has the "gta san andreas reborn" pack so i thought it might be about skygfx but i closed all the ps2 car render and its still the same.

I don't think its about the .ini file because i tried few .ini files from internet and the original one and all of them acted the same.

Is there an solution?

MH5acFW.jpg
kl9uvBr.jpg

LaDiDa
  • LaDiDa

I'm only human

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago   Best Answer

Don't use skygfx and enb series at the same time. It causes issues regardless of any .ini tweaks (ambient occlusion shows through foggy weather, water has green blobs, objects flash red: some issues I encountered on latest enb series, older ones gave garbled visuals the moment I got in-game).

qazwsxqaz
  • qazwsxqaz

Player Hater

• Members
  • Albania

Posted A week ago

welp :/ so mine is an casual outcome huh, ok thank you very much.

denis1379
  • denis1379

'No more stupid noun stories'

• Members

Posted A week ago

Hello there. With the enb setting im using for gta sa water gets yellow at the some hours of the day the (starts at evening ends at night then starts just a minute later again at night) i found a temporary solution for water but not a perfect one.

At other times of day everything looks just like normal san andreas (as intended) but there is no car reflections.

The game has the "gta san andreas reborn" pack so i thought it might be about skygfx but i closed all the ps2 car render and its still the same.

I don't think its about the .ini file because i tried few .ini files from internet and the original one and all of them acted the same.

Is there an solution?

MH5acFW.jpg
kl9uvBr.jpg

For me its look like lighting issue, but could be usefull for programmers to turn water too reflecting object to look like GTAIV has:

https://thumbs.candy...1f0/gta_4_8.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users