Quantcast

» «
Photo

Car reflections on a device that isn't a shield!?

3 replies to this topic
edups
  • edups

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 April 2018 - 09:21 AM

No need to say anything,just look.This was on a galaxy S7,btw.

4Ybfodz.png

denis1379
  • denis1379

'No more stupid noun stories'

• Members

Posted 08 April 2018 - 05:43 PM

You totally wrong. There is something to add (say) That real evidence IOS and Galaxy S7 versions were copied from PS2 env mapping effects, like it was in VCS ( not LCS but simillar) exactly the same way as view on PSP. On Other Android and anywhere else the env map was replaced by dammly simple texture of town and relflecting only sun gloss efect with low visible what makes real sky colour expierce added with time weather changes.
How about that?? Ha :) I know this screen is too messy for haters to agreed , check yourself in game in a dark (not reflective)place, by turning around the car, U can easly see in PSP and PS2 port, small point has never turned off even if you are standing in the shadow

edups
  • edups

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 April 2018 - 10:12 PM

You totally wrong. There is something to add (say) That real evidence IOS and Galaxy S7 versions were copied from PS2 env mapping effects, like it was in VCS ( not LCS but simillar) exactly the same way as view on PSP. On Other Android and anywhere else the env map was replaced by dammly simple texture of town and relflecting only sun gloss efect with low visible what makes real sky colour expierce added with time weather changes.
How about that?? Ha :) I know this screen is too messy for haters to agreed , check yourself in game in a dark (not reflective)place, by turning around the car, U can easly see in PSP and PS2 port, small point has never turned off even if you are standing in the shadow

God,if you are gonna say stuff like'How about that??Ha',I won't even bother taking you seriously.

denis1379
  • denis1379

'No more stupid noun stories'

• Members

Posted 10 April 2018 - 08:48 AM

Its simple case game loding env map for some reason, other not

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users