2 replies to this topic
Mauritium
  • Mauritium

Tomb Explorer

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hi guys!

I'm having a little doubt about rigging different body types. In the past I've seen a lot of custom "skeletons", like giant characters, dinosaurs, etc... Even extremely diminute characters like Keroro... How do they do it?

Is it possible to make a character's shoulders to be closer without f*cking the way animations display in the process? Because, on some of those skins, the character "breakes" for a second when you jump, climb, etc, returning the bones to the default position, making a mess with the model.

I'm trying to make default Lara to look like in the old games, but Cj's skeleton is too wide, so I have to widen lara's chest a lot to rigg the arms correctly. The result: Lara looks like a freaking tranny. And that's not the worst part, the arms still look weird AF on some animations:

A6A71DEC1.png

So... Does anybody know how could I fix this, making the shoulders less wide? (I mean displacing the bones, not the polygons)

Thanks again! If you wanna know more about the Tomb Raider: Last Crusade total conversion, please visit the official thread:

http://gtaforums.com...r-last-crusade/

-·-

Mauritium
  • Mauritium

Tomb Explorer

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 2 weeks ago

Anyone?

derolivan
  • derolivan

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Antarctica

Posted A week ago

Sorrry I'm a complete noob but would it be possible to mod an arrow 100m in the air above a skin mod? Meaning the skin would be normal and all but if u look in the air u would see an arrow, it could be used as nametag in servers etc?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users