Photo

Reason(s) why Pavanos wanted Jimmy dead

7 replies to this topic
Gunnalingus
  • Gunnalingus

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Gunnalingus, 2 weeks ago.

Throughout the years of playing GTAIV I have always been puzzled by what really goes down in "Pegorino's Pride"

Everything should be coopacetic but sh*t gets ugly,

There are three reasibs why Pavanos want to see Junny dead-

The most valid reason I believe is the sh*t he started between Ancelottis and Albanians by having Anthony "Tony Black" Spalettea killed. Tony Black as I understand was some kind of a peacemaker in the mob and thus a respected dude. Further, miission "Undertaker" usually takes pleace right before "Pegorini's Pride" so I assume it' s some kind of s payback thing.

Second reason why Pavanos wanted to kill Pegorino could have been simply because LC famiilies never tooK Alderney mob swriously abd thought it a joke.

Third reason because Jimmy was f*cking Graue (alternate dialogue 2)-

Fourth reason probably something to do with diamonds

• Jeansowaty likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

My music's my favourite music ever.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted A week ago Edited by Jeansowaty, A week ago.

I believe it was the second reason, more or less. The Pavanos thought that The Peg's mob is nothing to them, but I don't think they wanted him dead. They were after the "offering" that Jimmy made them. No idea what could be that though, money? Drugs? Hmm...

Now when writing this another theory popped up in my head. What if Pegorino managed to get some incriminating evidence on the Pavanos, and wanted to meet them, so in exchange he'll get a place in the Commission, and he'll destroy said evidence? This would explain why this offering was so important to both parties.

• universetwisters likes this

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted A week ago Edited by Tycek, A week ago.

Reason number 2.

Jimmy wanted to bribe Pavanos to receive a spot in the comission, thus he called a sit-down with them. Pavanos haven't took Pegorino's family seriously and they decided to whack him and steal the money he was offering.

• Gunnalingus likes this

NewGuybj
  • NewGuybj

Player Hater

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted A week ago

2nd reason is most likely. Because Pavanos and other Liberty mob families didn't looked at Pegorinos as true Mafia family. Just a joke. That's a bit funny, because Ancelottis are primary based on Alderney.

KGBeast
  • KGBeast

A little Hoagy Carmichael

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Pavanos were tired of having to go through the Pegorinos to operate in Alderney. They wanted Peg out of the way.
  • Zello likes this

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-States
  • Meaningless Award

Posted A week ago Edited by Zello, A week ago.

They took him as a joke and were already operating in Alderney. I don't think they liked dealing with Jimmy.

The Coconut Kid
  • The Coconut Kid

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by The Coconut Kid, A week ago.

Reason number four: Pegorino has sh*tty taste in gifts.

• universetwisters likes this

Gunnalingus
  • Gunnalingus

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I believe it was the second reason, more or less. The Pavanos thought that The Peg's mob is nothing to them, but I don't think they wanted him dead. They were after the "offering" that Jimmy made them. No idea what could be that though, money? Drugs? Hmm...

Now when writing this another theory popped up in my head. What if Pegorino managed to get some incriminating evidence on the Pavanos, and wanted to meet them, so in exchange he'll get a place in the Commission, and he'll destroy said evidence? This would explain why this offering was so important to both parties.

"Something real classy. Can't wait to see look on their faces" I wonder what it was. Maybe it was money,  or could have been a purple dildo or something. "I'LL f*cking whack this aaashole" lol

• Jeansowaty and Zello like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users