Player Hater

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 2 weeks ago

With thee specs below:
Inter Core Xeon X5355
4GB RAM
GTX 650TI MSI 1GB
Can I run GTA IV with graphics mod and can it solid 30fps because I know GTA IV have quite bad optimization XD????
P\s: Sorry for my terrible English😁😁

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Ghetto Star

• Facade Corporation
  • Brazil

Posted 2 weeks ago

Kinda similar specs here. Simple answer: You'll be lucky to always stay above 30fps with graphics on low.

Wolver_321
  • Wolver_321

Rat

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 2 weeks ago

I had a GTX 650 (non Ti) in the past and I remember I could run it at 60FPS (all on high) or about 30-40FPS whit ENB (always high preset). The really big problem I found was your monitor resolution: I had those performances when I had a 1366x768 monitor, probably in FullHD (1920x1080) I couldn't even run it at a decent framerate. GTA IV is a terrible Console to PC port, even modern high end PCs can't run it properly, I wouldn't be surprised if GTA V runs better on your system. For installing the majority of mods, you MUST have installed 1.0.4.0 version, so if you have the game on Steam you must downgrade it (there are several guides for doing that). Patch 1.0.4.0 is the one that seems gives the best performance, but, if I was you, I would wait a little bit... On 29th April GTA IV will turn 10 years old and it seems that Rockstar is going to release a new patch for the PC Version, so, if you can, wait a little bit for installing mods and stuff like that. If you can make a complete backup of the entire GTA IV folder if you want to mod your game :)

• hoangvietha likes this

hoangvietha
  • hoangvietha

Player Hater

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 2 weeks ago

Thanks alot

R4gN0r0K
  • R4gN0r0K

☆ ♛ ☆

• Members
  • Unknown
  • Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 2 weeks ago

yeah, IV is a bitch to run. I have a GTX 980 with a newer i5 and 16GB RAM and even on mid settings it isnt smooth. It is playable but nowhere near V which runs on high settings at 60fps stable

• hoangvietha likes this

Jdogg4089
  • Jdogg4089

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I had a GTX 650 (non Ti) in the past and I remember I could run it at 60FPS (all on high) or about 30-40FPS whit ENB (always high preset). The really big problem I found was your monitor resolution: I had those performances when I had a 1366x768 monitor, probably in FullHD (1920x1080) I couldn't even run it at a decent framerate. GTA IV is a terrible Console to PC port, even modern high end PCs can't run it properly, I wouldn't be surprised if GTA V runs better on your system. For installing the majority of mods, you MUST have installed 1.0.4.0 version, so if you have the game on Steam you must downgrade it (there are several guides for doing that). Patch 1.0.4.0 is the one that seems gives the best performance, but, if I was you, I would wait a little bit... On 29th April GTA IV will turn 10 years old and it seems that Rockstar is going to release a new patch for the PC Version, so, if you can, wait a little bit for installing mods and stuff like that. If you can make a complete backup of the entire GTA IV folder if you want to mod your game :)

That would be silly

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users