Photo

GTA 3 glitch in LCS

8 replies to this topic
Jack Lupino
  • Jack Lupino

"So long-a-Bowser!"

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 01 April 2018 - 08:14 PM Edited by Jack Lupino, 01 April 2018 - 08:15 PM.

This is amazing. The ghost car crusher glitch from gta 3 also works for LCS!!! Rockstar never bothered to fix it(thank god).

I have parked it in my garage and its effect is same as gta 3. My stallion is now BP/DP/FP :D

Ma-mothers-Ma-Sister
  • Ma-mothers-Ma-Sister

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 April 2018 - 08:27 PM

Nice find lad!

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

GTA Special Vehicle Guide Writer and Collector

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 01 April 2018 - 08:49 PM Edited by SpriteFan274, 01 April 2018 - 08:52 PM.

Cool story, it's only been known since the Game's Release and shown and talked about in the LCS Special Vehicle Guide. In fact, it was first found in LCS, and then found in III.

^ The same Video but from 2013.

With this you can upgrade Special Vehicles to DP in III and LCS of course, plus there are new ways that were found to convert even Motorcycles to DP. It's all talked about and covered in the Guide.

Also, your Stallion is an AP Stallion, if you got the BP/EP/FP Stallion from Car Salesman and converted it to DP, then it becomes an AP Stallion.

• Lethal Vaccine, jaljax, SanLiberty and 1 other like this

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 02 April 2018 - 08:58 AM

As SpriteFan274 said, this has been known for 13 years now lol and it's ordinary to us Special Vehicle Collectors  :lol:

• Mastah and Jack Lupino like this

Jack Lupino
  • Jack Lupino

"So long-a-Bowser!"

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 02 April 2018 - 03:32 PM Edited by Jack Lupino, 02 April 2018 - 03:35 PM.

Thanks for the info @SpriteFan274
I havent played this game much besides storyline missions so i didnt know about special vehicles.
The thread you linked is really helpful.
Gonna try with some other vehicles

As SpriteFan274 said, this has been known for 13 years now lol and it's ordinary to us Special Vehicle Collectors  :lol:

Those who played the original game on psp must have known these secrets for years.
But i only started playing last year.
  • SanLiberty likes this

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 02 April 2018 - 03:48 PM

No problem, I'm always happy to help. Newcomers to the Special Vehicle Topics are always welcomed. There is a lot to learn!

Remember, Special Vehicles are for everyone.

• SanLiberty and Jack Lupino like this

KoolKid98189
  • KoolKid98189

I'm a helicopter

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 weeks ago

I had a BP/FP/EP Banshee from car salesman mission, converted to DP using the crusher glitch. It then became AP, I then managed to convert it to Heavy too using this method:

https://www.youtube....h?v=BzF0XFPJun8

So now I have a H/AP Banshee. It's awesome.

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 2 weeks ago

I had a BP/FP/EP Banshee from car salesman mission, converted to DP using the crusher glitch. It then became AP, I then managed to convert it to Heavy too using this method:

https://www.youtube....h?v=BzF0XFPJun8

So now I have a H/AP Banshee. It's awesome.

Well, you could've just obtained that H/AP/PP Banshee from Sayonara Salvatore using OM0. Doing what you've done, plus putting the PP Property on it using Firefighter, will make the same Banshee.

There's also a Repeatable H Conversion using OM0 too, but it's only possible to do on PSP.

As I said already, this is all known, talked about and explained in the Special Vehicle Guide Topics (which are Pinned).

Lethal Vaccine
  • Lethal Vaccine

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 23 hours ago

The Crusher Exploit is a classic and helps a lot of various things in III and LCS.  For III, you can use Taxi Driver (not on Mobile, though) or Mission Scripted Passengers.  In LCS, you can use Hookers, Avenging Angels, See the Sight Before Your Flight, or any Mission Scripted Passenger for the Crusher to work.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users